Ill be making a warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINI SPARTAN

i have recently (somewhat) recieved a fairly larg gokart from a friend and ill be making a fiber glass wart hog body for it. i will post some pictures when i get home from school. i would be glad for suggestions and help. and also i reall dont care about the difference in the chassis its a gokart and i want to do this for fun

ok guys im about to go and take the pics ill give you all some measurements to and i have great painting potential! i will get the body and all of my armor painted at an auto body shop :hyper: so any suggestions for color

sorry for the delay i am sick right now and im having trouble with loading pictures it wont be long though. also i forgot to ment that the back axle is missing but that will be taken care of

ME TOO

M ALSO BUILDING A WARTHOG AND MY GO CART IS FAST BUT WHAT IS STRONGER FIBERGLASS OR WOOD :shock: I AM WORRIED TO :eek ABOUT THE WEGHT LIMIT COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME :roll:

Ya, i always thought of building a warthog out of a go cart and attaching a paintball gun on the back. Never had enough time to do it tho.

WHY?
PLEASE DONT USE CAPS LOK. THANKS AND GOODBYE.
I would think fiberglass would be a lot lighter. Depending on the wood, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back