IM BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenocrates

Jr Member
Hey everybody, Im new to 405th and apparently this site has some tutorials and it seems like some people really know how to make the armor from the Halo series. I signed up because I need help

Im starting from scratch. I have no idea where to start. I've talked to NightMare armor, and 3,500 something dollars for my own suit is way to much.

I would like to know how to make my own Mark IV helmet, but I dont want people to tell me how to make it from carboard, I wish to know how to make a Mark IV helmet that looks as good as maybe adams, or someone else's that looks really good.

If anyone could show me some pics of your Helmet, and if you think it goes under what I'm trying to find, post it in this forum please. Then i will PM you if i like ur helmet and then we can talk. :)

- Sorry if I offended any of you card board guys. :eek:

See you later,and i want pics of YOUR OWN CREATIONS.....

MJOLNIR Warrior said:
Hey everybody, Im new to 405th and apparently this site has some tutorials and it seems like some people really know how to make the armor from the Halo series. I signed up because I need help

Im starting from scratch. I have no idea where to start. I've talked to NightMare armor, and 3,500 something dollars for my own suit is way to much.

I would like to know how to make my own Mark IV helmet, but I dont want people to tell me how to make it from carboard, I wish to know how to make a Mark IV helmet that looks as good as maybe adams, or someone else's that looks really good.

If anyone could show me some pics of your Helmet, and if you think it goes under what I'm trying to find, post it in this forum please. Then i will PM you if i like ur helmet and then we can talk. :)

- Sorry if I offended any of you card board guys. :eek:
See you later,and i want pics of YOUR OWN CREATIONS.....

Click my profile, look at my gallery, you'll see my helmet, same as others who has their helmets in their gallery, I reccomend sean bradley, spase, and some others which i cant spell their names..

Last edited by a moderator:
SEARCH THE FORUM! I was new but now i know what do do because i spent lots of time on the site looking around. You have ?s this site has answers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back