Im gonna miss you 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimFam

So I have some good News and bad News.
The good news First!
I dont know if anyone on here is also LDS but i have recently received (yesterday to be exact) my Mission Call. :D its kinda a big thing in my church. Due to this i will be taking a leave of absent for awhile... more like 2 years haha
I want to thank everyone for the support and advice everyone has given me over the time i have been here.
The sense of community here is amazing!

I cant wait to come back and see all the progress that will have occurred in my leave.
I truly will miss all of you!!

Thanks everyone for the best time ever!! haha seriously ;)

Keep building everyone.
Also, noobs
a little word of advise...
Read the stickies haha they will give you some of the best advise. read them, learn them, repeat haha

Have Fun everone.

P.S. I dont officially leave till March 7, 2012 but due to all the stuff i have to do i wont be able to be on. Ill try to get everything ship shape before i leave.

Once again everyone THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL TIME! XD

Where will you be going? And...this may sound noobish to you, but what is Mission Call? (I'm rolling under the assumption/educated guess that LDS is Latter Day Saints, am I right?)

Congrats man! I returned home about a year and a half ago. It really is the best 2 years.

@Finelargeaxe

A Mission call is just that, a calling to serve 2 years abroad as a Missionary, teaching those who want to learn about the church.
But the majority of the time is spent just helping people out. I don't how many time I just split wood for people.

A Mission call is just that, a calling to serve 2 years abroad as a Missionary, teaching those who want to learn about the church.
But the majority of the time is spent just helping people out. I don't how many time I just split wood for people.
In that case...
Elrond said:
Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessings of Elves, Men, and all free folk go with you.

Well first off most of the locations he might go to will be very remote and in undeveloped areas where they won't have internet.

Another reason is while on mission he must give up a lot of things because that will part of the mission in a way as well. It won't be easy but it won't be bad either.

I was finally able to get one So i want to thank everyone for the support!
Well there are a lot of questions so i hope i answer everything.

Im gonna be serving in Billings Montana. not that remote haha but going from a city at about 2 million to a city of about 90 thousand is gonna be a big change for me.
i wont be able to post during my time serving because mostly we try to keep stuff focused on teaching. we can write letters and emails to family and friends but thats about it.

Its gonna be, to me at least, a great adventure! ha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back