I'm looking for a Halo Reach hand plate. (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralTNT

Aye, first post. Alright, so I have the Halo Reach MJOLNIR Mk. V Standard files downloaded from The Armory, but the only hand plate to put on a glove is the female variant. Now, the foam one included in the folder is the correct one, but learning and buying the material isn't optimal for me. Where can I find a Halo Reach non-foam male hand plate?

Edit: Holy crap I feel dumb, I just found a download to exactly what I was looking for.

Last edited:
I can see what you are talking about i the armory entry:

However it should be relatively easy to convert back from a foam file to a standard pep file. A file is usually converted or "Optimized" for foam by removing many of the small pieces, however, these pieces aren't actually deleted from the file, they are simply moved off the page, and Pepakura still takes them into consideration when displaying edge IDs and instructing you on how to put the file together. If you zoom out on the 2D side of the pepakura display enough, you should see the pieces not needed for a foam style build all clustered up together. Simply drag them back onto one of the "pages" on the 2D display, and they will print off fine.

I can see what you are talking about i the armory entry:

However it should be relatively easy to convert back from a foam file to a standard pep file. A file is usually converted or "Optimized" for foam by removing many of the small pieces, however, these pieces aren't actually deleted from the file, they are simply moved off the page, and Pepakura still takes them into consideration when displaying edge IDs and instructing you on how to put the file together. If you zoom out on the 2D side of the pepakura display enough, you should see the pieces not needed for a foam style build all clustered up together. Simply drag them back onto one of the "pages" on the 2D display, and they will print off fine.
I see one of the small parts you're describing, but the problem is the foam file just doesn't have tabs to connect the parts.

You will need to go into the "2-D Menu" and turn on "Show Flaps" and "Show Edge ID." I have included a screen shot below. This is the same "Foam" file that is included in the pack, just with those options turned on.
Pep Edge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back