Important Information Regarding Halo Source Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I dont need the textures, but unfortunately the File Archive is down for some reason. Quite a few people cannot download files and upload them.

It's a known issue with current access permissions - Art's looking into it.

Meanwhile: Master Builder has very kindly assured me that there's no need to re-upload all the H4 armour packs yet again - mercifully, this saves me death by ice cream, and I'll be putting up a file link in the archive to the Halo 4 Textures Pack as soon as I'm able to. Likewise, I'm aiming to have the Weapons Packs for H3/ODST/4 up by the end of NEXT week - unfortunately I still have a lot of real-life work and such to be getting along with, but I'll spare some time for you lot where I can

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW INTRODUCING: THE STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING UPDATE! That's right, this is the update that drove me to try and drown myself in sticky toffee pudding.

Luckily for you lot, I failed, and I'm now writing this stuck to my chair.

Halo 4 WEAPON assets have been re-uploaded INCLUDING all relevant texture files - this includes any skins relevant to the weapons within that pack. I've even included skins currently locked to the entire community, and the Champions Bundle content. Enjoy!

Update the TRIPLE POST EXTRAVAGANZA

Halo 3 ODST weapons files are now online. Somebody please respond... I'm getting lonely D:

Thank you for uploading the weapon files! Due to being on a robotics team I'm starting to learn some Blender (though not enough to make any new models), and the weapon files are rather fun to play around with for renders and such
Again, thanks much, Arcanine.

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November
When Arcanine got up off her fat backside and DID SOME WORK

Halo 4 Marine files are now available in the the File Archive.

I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. I'm unfolding one of the Reach files right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back