Impromptu 405th Vegas Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazick

So on Saturday July 17th the owner of Millennium Fandom, a local nerd bar here in Vegas, had his birthday party at the bar. I figured I'd go because I love the bar. While I don't have my ODST kit done and I didnt have a cosplay to fit the theme of the night, I still showed up. Turns out that Tahu505 was in town for summer break. So we hung out, talked about builds, and even got some interest from other people where who want to get into different armor builds.

We also took dumb selfies.

image0.jpg
20210717_221153.jpg

At some point I'll get my rear into gear and get back to cracking on my ODST build. And then do more nights out in it at Fandom for the lulz.

So on Saturday July 17th the owner of Millennium Fandom, a local nerd bar here in Vegas, had his birthday party at the bar. I figured I'd go because I love the bar. While I don't have my ODST kit done and I didnt have a cosplay to fit the theme of the night, I still showed up. Turns out that Tahu505 was in town for summer break. So we hung out, talked about builds, and even got some interest from other people where who want to get into different armor builds.

We also took dumb selfies.

View attachment 307995View attachment 307996

At some point I'll get my rear into gear and get back to cracking on my ODST build. And then do more nights out in it at Fandom for the lulz.
Somehow I didn't see this was posted until now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back