In Armor Communications!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkitty

Member DIN
S327
Hello Everyone and welcome back to another post of mine!!

So everyone's probably wondering why so many posts all of a sudden. Well...I what to help people get the most out of their money and their build so lets get going.

Communications
I have found the best setup for myself and my friends is a throat mic type set. A covert ops ear piece, a throat mic (with or without strap) and the VOX ptt apparatus to start out with. But wait I don't have a radio.....what radio do I use?
I picked up a set of 3 Motorola Talk About radio's, family style with headsets on eBay for $50.00. I purchased the throat mic on eBay also for about $25.00. So very reasonable and the reason I decided to go with Motorola was because of reliability. There is no need to buy a Baofeung or anything very high power because you and your cohorts won't be all that far from each other and it beats the hell out of yelling through the helmet.

Motorola Walkie Talkie Two-Way Radios - Motorola Solutions

Here is Motorola's website and you pick which one is best for you!

https://www.amazon.com/SUNDELY-Military-Tactical-Earpiece-Talkabout/dp/B00COH1NLM

This is the throat mic I have been using and I have had no issues with. The main reason to use a throat mic for me was the fact I have a full on ventilation system in my helmet and I didn't want that fan noise to come over the air, and also it's better then yelling.

Let me know if have any other questions,

Thanks and good luck out there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back