Inconsistency with storyline in H4 BEFORE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have read Glasslands. To me it's something that goes inbetween H3 and H4 because the Infinity is mentioned along with the Spatan 4 program.

Hmmm this is interesting. I haven't read the recent books. Is glasslands as good as the Nylund books were? I was hoping Eric would do us a favor by letting us know what happened after ghosts of Onyx.

Glasslands does follow Ghosts of Onyx. I cant remember much from that book but the Doctor and all are still alive. the only problem with Glasslands is that it seemed to have a lot of typoes, and the copy i bought had a page that was folded into the spin of the book itself. theres no instence of the Flood in this one either. its mentioned but never showes up. Also; Naomi was not the only Spatan II that was brought in from nowwhere. I wont spoil it for those that are reading it right now so i'll bring up the name later.

yo,
i see some work on here about thirty two/three spartan IIs. lets just say we have no idea.
we can say that there were thirty three present at reach. gray team being accounted in, we have 36 spartans. count sam, we have 37. Jorge, 38. and we cant say much, but if jorge was in some squad of spartan IIIs, we can say its possible there are more. any one else got some contributions? oh wait, did the three spartans mentioned in halo wars ever get tallied in?

yo,
i see some work on here about thirty two/three spartan IIs. lets just say we have no idea.
we can say that there were thirty three present at reach. gray team being accounted in, we have 36 spartans. count sam, we have 37. Jorge, 38. and we cant say much, but if jorge was in some squad of spartan IIIs, we can say its possible there are more. any one else got some contributions? oh wait, did the three spartans mentioned in halo wars ever get tallied in?

the halo wars guys are still missing and if you count the two in glasslands and thrusdays war then the number is 40 but then there was the two that retied so thats 42 then theirs the unknown number that ONI rebuilt so the number could be 43-52, but that's what i've been able to piece together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back