Incredible! George S Patton's New Speech-Iraq & modern w

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUX6wV1lBQ

After seeing this I realized, we won tougher wars than this.

Why can we stop a whole Fascism? A hole nation of Germany, France, and Japan! And we cant beat a whole bunch of tali ban idiots with guns they probably don't know how to use? We had powerful Dictators like Hitler, that did not stop us! But a bunch of towel heads can? If George Patton was still General, this war would have been over with!

first: in WWII it wasnt hard to distinguish the enemy from civilians (they wore uniforms). The current situation, our enemies look exactly like the people we are trying to protect.

second: i would say the reason we are still there is because iraq needs help growing up a little as a democratic nation. if we weren't there to protect them, terrorists most likely wouldve already been in control of the government. My dad says the people arent ready to be independant on their own, he feels that if we pull out now, then the terrorists would have to easy of a time taking over. it would be like taking candy from a baby, the iraqi government is the baby and power is the candy. and before you say "Well what does your dad know?!?!?!" let me say that he has been over there for a year, and he knows what he is talking about.

i like what this guy is saying in the video.

I made a thread for stuff like this ? Or would it be a seperate topic idk...but we barely won ww1.We lost countless troops to hitler.

Re: Incredible! George S Patton's New Speech-Iraq & mode

SPARTAN-430 said:

Why can we stop a whole Fascism? A hole nation of Germany, France, and Japan! And we cant beat a whole bunch of tali ban idiots with guns they probably don't know how to use? We had powerful Dictators like Hitler, that did not stop us! But a bunch of towel heads can? If George Patton was still General, this war would have been over with!

I agree with abandon and falcon, but, towel heads? Your a racist fag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Incredible! George S Patton's New Speech-Iraq & mode

adreniline said:
SPARTAN-430 said:

I agree with abandon and falcon, but, towel heads? Your a racist jerk.

I didn't say it to be racists. But, do you know what they probably call us? And as I said, I didn't mean it in a racist way, like the Russian's called the Germans "Potato Mashers", Or how we called the French "Frenchies" They had names for us too! We are called Tar heels in WWII by the Axis. :-/ I apologize deeply if you are offended by "Towel head". I should have used a more specific word like Insurgents.

Last edited by a moderator:
idont even need towatch the whole vid
me no like
the war on terror is just a pointless war that is costing thousands of american lives

I did research on the Iraq War. It seems that the only reason for the Iraq War is to protect the civilians of a country not as fortunate as our own for the terrorists. The problem is (As Pres. Bush states) When we take a point, we don't secure the point and the Insurgents go back to where we cleared. His plan was for 150,000 more troops in Iraq in 2008 (Of course, when he leaves) for a plan to hold and secure points. And try to identify the enemies. So there is a point to this war, to help Iraq start their Government and control their country. We at least have major leaders killed.

I know civil marines have 2 rules dont shoot women and dont shoot women but when a 5 year old open fires on you with a Ak-47 what choice do you have but to defend yourself and your sqaudron?
If they dont try to kill you on sight there a civilian the government could even set background checks if they needed to

edit: sorry 'bout grammar problems space button sticks

Patton is awsome!

He makes sense in the video, even if it is fake.

Thats just my opinion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back