Incredibly Beast Halo Wars Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow marine and Sgt. Forge's armor. This armor looks great. Doesn't seem to hard to make, either.

[attachment=8173:snow_marine_pic.jpg]

unsc_marine said:
Snow marine and Sgt. Forge's armor. This armor looks great. Doesn't seem to hard to make, either.

[attachment=8173:snow_marine_pic.jpg]
That armor is awesome. I'd totally make that. For the legs, it looks like ODST let armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd Take Forges body armor,
And a marine helmet/mask and combine,
Badass combination if you ask me.

well, from what I can see, the helmet is essentially a smoothed down version of the Halo 1 marine helmet, but white instead of Olive Drab, and for the rest of the armor, idk what to do for it. maybe the rest of the halo 1 marine armor. idk. for the mask, it looks like maybe a grey/OD scarf or something wrapped around their mouth. idk.

nice find man. iv been thinking about a forge cosplay but i got too much to do right now with my ODST.

The shins actually looks pretty close to baseball catcher's greaves. Just cut off the top flap that extends past the knee, and fit it to the back calf-part of ODST shins.

is it the same as this? just different colors?
131ee036.jpg

Didn't notice the necro, but i would'nt say it's needless. It actually got a small discussion going. Care to point out the needless part? Maybe we should just start a new thread so this one can die. /sarcasm

Maybe needless was the wrong word. But a new topic isnt a bad idea since the original author doesn't seem to be coming back and we need a good halo wars spartan/ marine reference thread. We would need a new thread since the references would go in the first post and would be updated by the author.

then you might not have to w8 long.. im going to build one for anime north next year, hoping to have al the sketch work done by the end of next week and i can hopefully start on the build in 2 weeks.. but im having a problem in finding a picture of the back armor.

anyone know if a pic exists or if i should make standard odst armor or marine armor for the back?

i was working on some Halo Wars models a while ago, i might start them up again after i get the models i need to get done finished.

made these pics from the HD cutscenes.

halowarssgtforgeset1copy.png

halowarssgtforgeset2copy.png

halowarsmarineset1copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back