Infantry Division Elites - Monday 23:30 UTC (4:30pm PST)

What Halo game do you prefer to play online with friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Oh I have patience. What I don't have is time to play solo stuff. :/ (roommate gets bored)

Finished Halo 5 no problem.. ;)

But, if you beat MCC Halo 2 on legendary I will bow to you. I've never cursed so much playing a game. The ranged guns on the map to enemy shield ratio is punishment.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Oh I have patience. What I don't have is time to play solo stuff. :/ (roommate gets bored)

Finished Halo 5 no problem.. ;)

But, if you beat MCC Halo 2 on legendary I will bow to you. I've never cursed so much playing a game. The ranged guns on the map to enemy shield ratio is punishment.
Yeah, Halo 5's campaign actually isn't that hard. I get bored of it pretty fast, though. a mission a day and I'm good for the rest of day. The story is sooo bad. :(

Oh, I'm going to try and beat MCC Halo 2 on Legendary for sure. I've already completed the Original H2 a few years ago, but I have not retained that skill very well. So at it again.

After I beat it on Legendary once, I'm going to try and complete it on under 3 hours on Legendary. That's something only 0.06% of gamers do, and I'm determined to do it as well. :)

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I'm gonna be a few minutes late tonight. My roommate is finishing up a dungeon. I'll probably also switch to Halo 5 unless someone was looking forward to reach campaign.

I'm also going to take a cue from pipninja and pep during the loading screens. :) While also not burning myself. Pip didn't do so good with that last part. mblackwell1002 , do we have a word for trying to wipe hot glue from your leg hair, but instead burning your finger...?

SI3RRA 117

Wish I could get some work done while playinf some Halo....... I have a whole lot of sanding to do which will stick me in the garage. So it's one or the other for me :(

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Yeah man, I'm sorry but I can't play today either. Just a bad day for me, I guess.

I think we need to set up a new game night for those of us who can't always make Mondays.

How about Tuesday competitive Halo night? :D

Or some other night will work, I guess. I just can't always make Mondays.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Nobody makes Mondays. :/ Yeah, I'll look into moving it. You can always just message me to see if I'll play. Doesn't have to be an official game night.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Yeah man, I had a guest...I'm not saying you should move it. I just think we could use a new game night. I can usually make Mondays, but yesterday just didn't work out.

pipninja

I'm gonna be a few minutes late tonight. My roommate is finishing up a dungeon. I'll probably also switch to Halo 5 unless someone was looking forward to reach campaign.

I'm also going to take a cue from pipninja and pep during the loading screens. :) While also not burning myself. Pip didn't do so good with that last part. mblackwell1002 , do we have a word for trying to wipe hot glue from your leg hair, but instead burning your finger...?
PerniciousDuke twas only a flesh wound, Nothing can stop me from the multitask ;) I think instead of pepping, we should call that one piping, cause no-one but me is that pointlessly dumb :ninja:(y)

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to make it. Something important has come up. I will probably be on late tonight. I hope you guys still join up and defeat some fireteams for me.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
I don't know if you plan on gaming tonight duke, but I might not make it. I might be there later, but I'm not sure.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I've got a lot of gluing to do, but I'm down to play a few matches. If you see me on Netflix just shoot me an invite or two and I'll hop on.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I'm back! I'm still not sure what my weekends look like, but I will be playing Mondays.

I hope to see you all online.

Status
Not open for further replies.