Infantry Division Elites - Monday 23:30 UTC (4:30pm PST)

What Halo game do you prefer to play online with friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have patience. What I don't have is time to play solo stuff. :/ (roommate gets bored)

Finished Halo 5 no problem.. ;)

But, if you beat MCC Halo 2 on legendary I will bow to you. I've never cursed so much playing a game. The ranged guns on the map to enemy shield ratio is punishment.

Oh I have patience. What I don't have is time to play solo stuff. :/ (roommate gets bored)

Finished Halo 5 no problem.. ;)

But, if you beat MCC Halo 2 on legendary I will bow to you. I've never cursed so much playing a game. The ranged guns on the map to enemy shield ratio is punishment.
Yeah, Halo 5's campaign actually isn't that hard. I get bored of it pretty fast, though. a mission a day and I'm good for the rest of day. The story is sooo bad. :(

Oh, I'm going to try and beat MCC Halo 2 on Legendary for sure. I've already completed the Original H2 a few years ago, but I have not retained that skill very well. So at it again.

After I beat it on Legendary once, I'm going to try and complete it on under 3 hours on Legendary. That's something only 0.06% of gamers do, and I'm determined to do it as well. :)

I'm gonna be a few minutes late tonight. My roommate is finishing up a dungeon. I'll probably also switch to Halo 5 unless someone was looking forward to reach campaign.

I'm also going to take a cue from pipninja and pep during the loading screens. :) While also not burning myself. Pip didn't do so good with that last part. mblackwell1002 , do we have a word for trying to wipe hot glue from your leg hair, but instead burning your finger...?

Wish I could get some work done while playinf some Halo....... I have a whole lot of sanding to do which will stick me in the garage. So it's one or the other for me :(

Yeah man, I'm sorry but I can't play today either. Just a bad day for me, I guess.

I think we need to set up a new game night for those of us who can't always make Mondays.

How about Tuesday competitive Halo night? :D

Or some other night will work, I guess. I just can't always make Mondays.

Nobody makes Mondays. :/ Yeah, I'll look into moving it. You can always just message me to see if I'll play. Doesn't have to be an official game night.

Yeah man, I had a guest...I'm not saying you should move it. I just think we could use a new game night. I can usually make Mondays, but yesterday just didn't work out.

I'm gonna be a few minutes late tonight. My roommate is finishing up a dungeon. I'll probably also switch to Halo 5 unless someone was looking forward to reach campaign.

I'm also going to take a cue from pipninja and pep during the loading screens. :) While also not burning myself. Pip didn't do so good with that last part. mblackwell1002 , do we have a word for trying to wipe hot glue from your leg hair, but instead burning your finger...?
PerniciousDuke twas only a flesh wound, Nothing can stop me from the multitask ;) I think instead of pepping, we should call that one piping, cause no-one but me is that pointlessly dumb :ninja:(y)

I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to make it. Something important has come up. I will probably be on late tonight. I hope you guys still join up and defeat some fireteams for me.

I don't know if you plan on gaming tonight duke, but I might not make it. I might be there later, but I'm not sure.

I've got a lot of gluing to do, but I'm down to play a few matches. If you see me on Netflix just shoot me an invite or two and I'll hop on.

I'm back! I'm still not sure what my weekends look like, but I will be playing Mondays.

I hope to see you all online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back