Infantry Division Elites - Monday 23:30 UTC (4:30pm PST)

What Halo game do you prefer to play online with friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Infantry Division Elites

Halo 5
Postponed Indefinitely

Next Game Night- TBD

Prerequisite: 405th forum member for 90 days with post count of 50.

To join, contact on 405th Forum:
PerniciousDuke

Xbox GT: PerniciousDuke

Welcome to the 405th’s Elite Squad! We may play casually, but we craft for honor! Once you have the perquisites to join a Regiment (90 days and 50 posts) you will be able to join our gaming night. This is not for the hardcore gamer, but for those who want to play a game while talking about their current costume projects and hear about others as well.

The game varies. Some nights we will cross platform Halo Reach or Halo 3 and sometimes we will play the MC collection or Halo 5 on Xbox One. See above "next game night" for the current one being played. Vote and then leave a comment on what you'd like to play for the next week.

Please try to refrain from swearing. Many members have children present in the room while playing.

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, so I've been making Halo Reach maps with mblackwell1002 just for fun. We've been trading off who gets to pick the basis of the map. This time is my turn and I'd like to invite you to join in the creation. I have a vision for the level, but I am open to suggestions and critiques. I've found with Blackwell that we often make each other's ideas better, building upon them. Even with one idea there are often many different ways to accomplish it. I love to see that creativity.

Tomorrow I am opening the table to anyone part of a regiment to join, create a Halo level and talk about costume building. I'll probably only be up to forging for one hour.

In future weeks this group can evolve into playing other games if you find the time works for you. I like to play on Mondays because it helps me forget that my work week just started. :)

If flying around as a monitor isn't your thing then vote above and leave a comment. I'll see you planet side, soldier.

Sweeeet, THAT REQ PACK SHALL BE MINE!!

I would also like to apologize in advance for my crappy Canadian internet, Halo 5 is particularly hateful towards me....

Haha. Four likes... looks like we have a fire team if you all show up! See you in a little over an hour.

That REQ pack shall be mine!!! I will claim it, in all it's golden loot-bearing glory!

see you all at 5:00! :D

Sounds like Blackwell is going to be late. :p

My roommate is finishing up an ME:A match. I'll hop on Halo in 10 minutes.

Thanks for joining last night to all. I had a great time! I hope you didn't think I was trying to get away from you SI3RRA 117 I too was enjoying just talking with you, but I share the TV with my roommate and he could care less about costumes... Or cars. :cry: and he was giving me the evil eye. :devil: Heheh. Next week I'll be on again and Blackwell's group on Saturday.

Thanks for joining last night to all. I had a great time! I hope you didn't think I was trying to get away from you SI3RRA 117 I too was enjoying just talking with you, but I share the TV with my roommate and he could care less about costumes... Or cars. :cry: and he was giving me the evil eye. :devil: Heheh. Next week I'll be on again and Blackwell's group on Saturday.
I didn't think that at all.... I was late to the party to begin with and I think we got in a pretty good session! (y) Look forward to another game night :D

I didn't think that at all.... I was late to the party to begin with and I think we got in a pretty good session! (y) Look forward to another game night :D
Yeah, I had fun too. :D I'm still not very good, but I'm getting better ever so slowly...:D

thanks for helping me learn, guys! I look forward to next week, and I'll be practicing so that I don't need tutoring throughout the game. :p

There will be no group this Monday as it is a holiday. I hope you are all having fun in the sun this weekend! I'll be working on fiberglassing my costume. I'll be playing Xbox during drying times though. :D

Hoped on Halo 5 forge for the first time a couple days ago. Still not sure if I'm going to get the hang of it, but if anyone wants to try it out with me I'll be on this evening for a couple hours.

Last minute errand came up, on top of overtime at work, so I won't make it. I may be on later and definitely on tomorrow night. I've been wanting to do some Reach campaign if anyone is down.

I'll be camping this coming Monday so there will be no game night. Hope you all have a great 4th of July!
The week after join me for some Reach campaign. I am trying to beat all the levels on Legendary and there are still some Co-Op ones I haven't completed yet.

I'll be camping this coming Monday so there will be no game night. Hope you all have a great 4th of July!
The week after join me for some Reach campaign. I am trying to beat all the levels on Legendary and there are still some Co-Op ones I haven't completed yet.
Dude, yesterday was Monday...:p

EDIT- Nevermind!!! Didn't realize you were speaking of next week. Did you say a game night would be yesterday?

No I didn't, but I was on though, playing Reach campaign. It is really fun, plus I'm getting lots of good screenshots of my armor. (y)
Were you playing on LEGENDARY?? ;)

Train your skillz, man! I train my skillz every time I play. It's very time-consuming, but I love grinding Halo for some odd reason. It really pays off when I whoop Schankerz' butt. :D

Is there another setting besides legendary? :p
Lol, yes it was. I have two levels to go on solo legendary.

Is there another setting besides legendary? :p
Lol, yes it was. I have two levels to go on solo legendary.
Haha, I already beat it on Legendary before. Patience, young Padawan. someday, you will be as good at Halo as Sire Blackwell.;) Remember who got 48 medals in Reach? Haha! With 30 kills and 4 deaths!!

I've got 2 more missions in Halo 5 to go. Beware! xD

Next, I'm gonna grab MCC and play all of that on legendary. Because yes. I want to get good at Halo 2 again.

How else am I going to become a professional Halo player?;):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back