Infinite Mk VII Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

BXO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey all!
Hopefully this isn't a repost, (I couldn't find anything in the forums..) but I'm looking for 3D printable files for the Mk VII suit (like the purple and red renders we've all seen). I know MoeSizzlac has the helmet up on Thingiverse already and I have other pieces I can repurpose, but I was hoping to find at least the chest/back and forearms.

If anyone has a line on some that'd be great! Thanks

halo-infinite-multiplayer-armor-1240235.jpeg

Hey! I had the same question! I also wanted to print that armor but unfortunately there are no files yet as Halo Infinite hasn't been released so the files are yet to be useable. Good luck!

Hello! I am actually currently printing a mk7 suit! The suit is not yet done being modeled, but once it is the files will be up for sale to the public. They're being modeled by @keanu_rayves or @The_makyr of instagram, and they give detailed pics of the modeled parts, but i'll also be announcing the file releases, so keep an eye out!!

Did you guys find it already?
Nope, working an angle in a Patreon lol. We'll see, There's plenty of reference photos out there (apparently Infinite isn't out yet though :rolleyes: haha) Hopefully Mosquito comes up with something good and not too expensive!

Nope, working an angle in a Patreon lol. We'll see, There's plenty of reference photos out there (apparently Infinite isn't out yet though :rolleyes: haha) Hopefully Mosquito comes up with something good and not too expensive!
I am unsure of what the final price will be on the suit, but considering the work put into it (there are only reference pics, no in game models yet) I believe it will be reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back