Infinite Official Cosplay Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one's talking about this, unless my search missed a thread! 343 are supporting Halo Infinite builds with cosplay guides - they've released a 106-page PDF for Mk7/Gen3 armour which is absolutely fantastic. Hopefully more will follow! Halo Infinite - Official Cosplay Guide: Mark VII
I think your search missed the threads :-D There are a ton of people that are super excited about this and working on a lot of cool stuff for the MK VII

ex: - Mark VII Community Modelling

Are you going to jump in and make another awesome suit?

You might have just missed a few instances of it.

Cadet threw the link up

There's a group already who is approaching completion of templates for the full suit.

I think your search missed the threads :-D There are a ton of people that are super excited about this and working on a lot of cool stuff for the MK VII

ex: - Mark VII Community Modelling

Are you going to jump in and make another awesome suit?
It did! But glad to see it hasn't been missed. I vowed I would never make another suit, but....you know....I'm pumped for an Infinite build. I love the style, the customisation, everything!

Cadet threw the link up

There's a group already who is approaching completion of templates for the full suit.
Thanks, happy

Cadet threw the link up

Thanks, awesome!

It did! But glad to see it hasn't been missed. I vowed I would never make another suit, but....you know....I'm pumped for an Infinite build. I love the style, the customization, everything!

your Interceptor Armour is sooo good. I'd love to see your customized MK VII :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back