Favorite Hobby: Drawing
Favorite part of Halo: The sense of scale and careful details
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Echo VR (RIP)
Other Interests: Writing, Gaming, crafting anything in general, HEMA, History
Favorite Food: Avgolemono
Favorite Band: Sabaton, NSP, The Longest Johns
Favorite Movie(s): Neverending Story
What do you hope to learn here?: The basics of cosplay and costume crafting, its been a longtime passion of mine since as long as I can remember. I havent been able to do so due to lack of any material or know-how, though now I have the means to finally do so!
Have you built/made a costume before?: Attempted several times, though very few have been completed
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Id like to also do some cosplay of Half-Life, Doctor Who, and BioShock to name a few
Other:

First Name: Alex
Profession? Student?: Game Art Student, currently in college
Favorite Hobby: Game dev
Favorite part of Halo: Campaign co-op or online BTB with a friend!
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 or Infinite, depends on my mood.
Favorite Video Game: Tie between Team Fortress 2, Halo 3 and Pizza Tower.
Other Interests: Drawing, swimming, computer science, music theory, graphic design, and a bunch of other stuff too.
Favorite Food: My mom's homemade baked Mac n cheese recipe.
Favorite Band: AC/DC, Queen is a close second.
Favorite Movie(s): Monty Python and the Holy Grail
What do you hope to learn here?: How to build props of my favorite fictional gadgets and hopefully transfer that skillset into making original ones too. I'm excited to socialize with you all!
Have you built/made a costume before?: Unfortunately not, although I desperately want to when I find the time and money for supplies!
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Not currently.
Other: My favorite Halo weapon is either the Battle Rifle, Gravity Hammer or Needler! Pew pew pew.
welcome to the 405th cant wait to see what things you come up with in the near future

Hello All! Our former Introduce Yourself thread has grown to a massive 421 pages so it is time to lock that one down and start fresh!

First of all - welcome to all of our new family! We want to know all about you, but let's start with these few questions!

First Name:
Profession? Student?:
Favorite part of Halo:
Favorite Halo:
Favorite Video Game:
Other Interests:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s):
What do you hope to learn here?:
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
Other:
name devir
profession student none
age prefer not to say
hobby gaming crafting/repainting
favorit hale installation 07 obvi lol mine is infinite/ the gameplay of 5
favorite game HMMMMM hard to say id say halo
skip other interests fav food fav band and fav movie cus I don't have one
I hope to learn to be a good crafter cus I'm looking at so much of the internet and the cosplay and I just feel an urge to make it
no but iv made plenty custom figures in my time
no
I love halo 343 and bungi for life

I just realized I haven't done this yet... oops.

First Name: Jon
Profession? Student?: University student, I work on-campus as well
Favorite Hobby: Reading
Favorite part of Halo: "I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy." "So, stay here." "Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy."
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Right now, also Combat Evolved.
Other Interests: Reading a good novel or writing my own stories ideas out.
Favorite Food: Pepperoni pizza.
Favorite Band: Constantly changes, but Mammoth WVH right now.
Favorite Movie(s): A Fistful of Dollars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and the original Star Wars trilogy.
What do you hope to learn here?: More costuming techniques for armor.
Have you built/made a costume before?: A few, but it's been a few years and they weren't that good.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope.
Other: I'm newer to the series (got fully introduced one or two years ago), so hopefully I don't screw up any lore stuff.

I just realized I haven't done this yet... oops.

First Name: Jon
Profession? Student?: University student, I work on-campus as well
Favorite Hobby: Reading
Favorite part of Halo: "I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy." "So, stay here." "Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy."
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Right now, also Combat Evolved.
Other Interests: Reading a good novel or writing my own stories ideas out.
Favorite Food: Pepperoni pizza.
Favorite Band: Constantly changes, but Mammoth WVH right now.
Favorite Movie(s): A Fistful of Dollars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and the original Star Wars trilogy.
What do you hope to learn here?: More costuming techniques for armor.
Have you built/made a costume before?: A few, but it's been a few years and they weren't that good.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope.
Other: I'm newer to the series (got fully introduced one or two years ago), so hopefully I don't screw up any lore stuff.
Welcome to the 405th

I've been here a while, just forgot to do this

First Name: Cameron (But you can call me Wendi)
Profession: Freelance Graphic Designer
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and Designing
Favorite part of Halo: The community (both non toxic and toxic)
Favorite Video Game: Too many to list but I really love Dead Space
Other Interests: Rock climbing and F1/WRC
Favorite Food: Mac n Cheese
Favorite Band: Daughtry/ Linkin Park/ Sabaton
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars/ The Thing 1982/ Saving Private Ryan
What do you hope to learn here?: Just all sorts of costume and prop making skills, also just making good pals
Have you built/made a costume before?: Aye i have, built the DFT ODST a few year back never fully finished it
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope
Other: Vibin

I've been here a while, just forgot to do this

First Name: Cameron (But you can call me Wendi)
Profession: Freelance Graphic Designer
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and Designing
Favorite part of Halo: The community (both non toxic and toxic)
Favorite Video Game: Too many to list but I really love Dead Space
Other Interests: Rock climbing and F1/WRC
Favorite Food: Mac n Cheese
Favorite Band: Daughtry/ Linkin Park/ Sabaton
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars/ The Thing 1982/ Saving Private Ryan
What do you hope to learn here?: Just all sorts of costume and prop making skills, also just making good pals
Have you built/made a costume before?: Aye i have, built the DFT ODST a few year back never fully finished it
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope
Other: Vibin
Welcome to the 405th

Hello All! Our former Introduce Yourself thread has grown to a massive 421 pages so it is time to lock that one down and start fresh!

First of all - welcome to all of our new family! We want to know all about you, but let's start with these few questions!

First Name:
Profession? Student?:
Favorite part of Halo:
Favorite Halo:
Favorite Video Game:
Other Interests:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s):
What do you hope to learn here?:
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
Other:

First Name: jeremy
Profession? Professional googler (it support)
Favorite Hobby:touching myself
Favorite part of Halo: Hayabusa armour
Favorite Halo: jesus'
Favorite Video Game: world of warcraft or final fantasy
Other Interests: yes tcgs anime
Favorite Food: eatable mostly japanese
Favorite Band:linkin park
Favorite Movie(s): too many
What do you hope to learn here?: building armour
Have you built/made a costume before?:no
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:no
Other:im a him

First Name: TETRA ( STRUAN )
Profession? HOUSE PLANT THESE DAYS DUE TO CRIPLING DEPRESSION, WAS A MECHANIC FOR 15 YEARS, OWNED MY OWN SMALL MACHINE/HOTROD SHOP, WELDER, ETC.
Student?: OF LIFE, LEARNING NEW STUFF EVERY DAY TO KEEP THE DARKNESS WAY (HELLA EMO)
Favorite Hobby: LEANRING NEW STUFF, VIDEO GAMES, CREATING, FIXING, HUGE SCIFI NERD. SO IM SURE YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT ELSE
Favorite part of Halo: GAME PLAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT! THE STORY IS RAD, IS ARTWORK AND CHARCATER DESIGN IS ON POINT. LITTERALLY ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT WILL LIKE IT.
Favorite Halo:TUFF QUESTION REACH WAS SICK, 4 WAS GREAT, IDK , I REALLY CANNOT PICK FAVORITES OF ANYTHING
Favorite Video Game: ALWASY BEEN A HUGE ZELDA FAN, MASS EFFECT WAS GREAT, HALO WAS ALWASY EPIC, BATTLEFIELDS WERE REALLY GOOD, IDK, I CANT PICK FAVORITES
Other Interests: OLD ANIMES, GUNDAM, G.I.T.S., INUYASHA, TRIGUN, DBZ, VAMPIRE HUNTER, SH@T THE LIST GOES ON.
Favorite Food: PIZZA, HONESTLY THO.
Favorite Band: UGH. I LIKE SO MANY THINGS!!!!!!!!! I FEEL ITS UNFAIR TO TRY AND MAKE ME PICK. LOL
Favorite Movie(s): SCIFI, SCIFI, SCIFI, THATS ALL I CAN SAY. LOL
What do you hope to learn here?: NEW TECHNIQUES MAINLY, INSIGHT IN SOME SCALING TRICKS FOR MEGA TALL PEOPLE SINCE, I AM 6'10
Have you built/made a costume before?: NOT A WHOLE ONE, I JUST GOT INTO 3D PRINTING THIS YEAR, BUT PICKED IT UP QUICK WITH MY BACKGROUND, ITS BEEN A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES AND ABBILITIES.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: NOT YET, BUT THIS SHOULD KEEP MY ADHD BUSY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE YEAARS
Other:
PLS BE KIND, I KNOW IM A LITTLE STRANGE, BUT I AM PRETTY NEAT I THINK. I HAVE ALOT TO OFFER

First Name: Ewan
Profession? Student?: just finished my uni course so got a lot of free time to make a costume
Favorite Hobby: Ham radio operating
favorite part of Halo: the ending of Reach (im a Reach fanboy)
Favorite Video Game: DCS
Other Interests: 3d design (mainly environment design)
Favorite Food: Pasta of any kind
Favorite Band: $uicideboy$
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (any of them)
What do you hope to learn here?: How to go from nothing to a finished set of armor
Have you built/made a costume before?: No
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: no
Other: Thanks for having me on the forum look forward to building armor with you all.
Im still unsure what armor to go for there is so many to pick from preferably something from reach though as i said its my favourite
Any help with picking is appreciated

First Name: Ewan
Profession? Student?: just finished my uni course so got a lot of free time to make a costume
Favorite Hobby: Ham radio operating
favorite part of Halo: the ending of Reach (im a Reach fanboy)
Favorite Video Game: DCS
Other Interests: 3d design (mainly environment design)
Favorite Food: Pasta of any kind
Favorite Band: $uicideboy$
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (any of them)
What do you hope to learn here?: How to go from nothing to a finished set of armor
Have you built/made a costume before?: No
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: no
Other: Thanks for having me on the forum look forward to building armor with you all.
Im still unsure what armor to go for there is so many to pick from preferably something from reach though as i said its my favourite
Any help with picking is appreciated
welcome to the chaos ;)

Profession? HOUSE PLANT THESE DAYS DUE TO CRIPLING DEPRESSION, WAS A MECHANIC FOR 15 YEARS, OWNED MY OWN SMALL MACHINE/HOTROD SHOP, WELDER, ETC.
Student?: OF LIFE, LEARNING NEW STUFF EVERY DAY TO KEEP THE DARKNESS WAY (HELLA EMO)
Favorite Hobby: LEANRING NEW STUFF, VIDEO GAMES, CREATING, FIXING, HUGE SCIFI NERD. SO IM SURE YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT ELSE
Favorite part of Halo: GAME PLAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT! THE STORY IS RAD, IS ARTWORK AND CHARCATER DESIGN IS ON POINT. LITTERALLY ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT WILL LIKE IT.
Favorite Halo:TUFF QUESTION REACH WAS SICK, 4 WAS GREAT, IDK , I REALLY CANNOT PICK FAVORITES OF ANYTHING
Favorite Video Game: ALWASY BEEN A HUGE ZELDA FAN, MASS EFFECT WAS GREAT, HALO WAS ALWASY EPIC, BATTLEFIELDS WERE REALLY GOOD, IDK, I CANT PICK FAVORITES
Other Interests: OLD ANIMES, GUNDAM, G.I.T.S., INUYASHA, TRIGUN, DBZ, VAMPIRE HUNTER, SH@T THE LIST GOES ON.
Favorite Band: UGH. I LIKE SO MANY THINGS!!!!!!!!! I FEEL ITS UNFAIR TO TRY AND MAKE ME PICK. LOL
What do you hope to learn here?: NEW TECHNIQUES MAINLY, INSIGHT IN SOME SCALING TRICKS FOR MEGA TALL PEOPLE SINCE, I AM 6'10
Have you built/made a costume before?: NOT A WHOLE ONE, I JUST GOT INTO 3D PRINTING THIS YEAR, BUT PICKED IT UP QUICK WITH MY BACKGROUND, ITS BEEN A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES AND ABBILITIES.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: NOT YET, BUT THIS SHOULD KEEP MY ADHD BUSY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE YEAARS
Other:
PLS BE KIND, I KNOW IM A LITTLE STRANGE, BUT I AM PRETTY NEAT I THINK. I HAVE ALOT TO OFFER
Welcome to the family

Other:
6 foot 10! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you make! With your height you would make one awesome spartan. Or you could even get away with some really epic alien costumes! We are glad to have you!

6 foot 10! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you make! With your height you would make one awesome spartan. Or you could even get away with some really epic alien costumes! We are glad to have you!
Thank you lots!!! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to getting some gear together and learning how to scale these armors up to fit me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back