Introduction/halo Inspired Armor Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadwarrior said:
Wow that's perfect for modeling and also really nice.

It wont let me save it, use a image hosting site like www.photobucket.com do the same for the other one to please. The first one could be a Mk5 xD

Roger that!

SupportArmour2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very interesting concept ya got there, Trooper. I would really like to see this brought to life and fully finished! I bet it would look pretty cool! :D

HaloGoddess said:
That is a very interesting concept ya got there, Trooper. I would really like to see this brought to life and fully finished! I bet it would look pretty cool! :D

In two day's I'm going to get the first bit of materials, and I'll start with the pistol concept above. If that works out fine, then full steam ahead! Also, if this project goes well, I'm considering doing a whole bunch of variants to this suit, first one being a stockier close combat suit, for my friend.

Roadwarrior said:
Sweet, I'll get to work on that after I pep my chest piece :)

Heh heh, well, if I actually do this suit and the close combat variant I'm planning next, then that makes three Imperial Soldiers! xD

Trooper036 said:
Heh heh, well, if I actually do this suit and the close combat variant I'm planning next, then that makes three Imperial Soldiers! xD

Could you make a modeling schematic for the MkV(The first one) also?

Ok, I'm going to make the helmet first, starting. . . . Now!

Trooper036 said:
+UPDATED CONCEPT INFORMATION+

Okay, people! Seems like my Imperial Mk.6 "Imperator" armour went over pretty well, and here's the profile/back/front view of the Mk.6b, the final concept.

Just a small bit of background:

This armour is from my personal *in progress* novel called: "Warriors of the Ark", a story about a huge civil war taking place about 500,000 years in the future. This particular suit is worn by support gunners of the monarchy called the Imperium. It is lighter built than frontline armour, but has built in sensors and reinforced plating. It uses a high level energy shield around the body to protect the user from about 40% of damage dealt by laser weapons and 20% from projectile weapons.

The undersuit of the armour uses flexible diamond dust bonded nanotubes in order to facilitate easy movement. This also allows the user to exert three times their normal strength if they need to. Coupled with a heavy weapon, this make for a stable firing platform.

Sounds far too much like Space Marines and the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k for my liking.

But the armour design is cool. Keep up the awesome work

Tango 89er said:
Sounds far too much like Space Marines and the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k for my liking.

But the armour design is cool. Keep up the awesome work

Yeaaaaaaah...I came up with this story before I got into Warhammer 40K, so I did have a few facepalm moments when I realized I was paralleling their universe.

I did like the Space Marine armour, so I HAVE taken some liberties and stylized the armour to have a bit of Power Armour design.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I recommend Blender if you want to start modeling those, unless you can get 3DS Max for the low, low price of OVER NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS!

Also, if I could amkea recommendation, you should flesh out and amplify the details in your suit/drawing.

Anyways, good luck!

fix'd.

I like the concept design, it seems to be a continuing trend. I have seen quite a few custom armor threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back