Introduction/halo Inspired Armor Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I updated my mk.6 Imperator armour, but it's about ten times more complex.

ImperatorArmour.png

I ditched the old idea of using general carapace armour, and gave it a more ODST feel to it.

Though I'm still definitely keeping with the original helmet, the one in this picture is updated. What I'll do with the old design when I pep it will be to drill some holes into the top and add some tactical lights and night vision scopes.

And because some of you might be interested to see who these soldiers in the Imperator armour are fighting, here's the OpFor, the Confederates:

Model2combatEVAbattlesuit2.png

I'm really liking your customized armor so far.

The weapon the confederate is holding reminds me of the Lancer from Gears of War.

I Love the Lancer!

Frozensnot said:
I'm really liking your customized armor so far.

The weapon the confederate is holding reminds me of the Lancer from Gears of War.

I Love the Lancer!

It does look like that! I was kinda aiming for the FN-SCAR H there, but it does look alot like the lancer! Only real difference being the 30 mm launcher and the red dot reflex sight, but the same idea.

I'm thinking of doing the Confederate Armor also, because it's going to be an interchangeable design, so I can do alot of variants. Confederate Armor: 25 pieces. Sounds a bit daunting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the art designs, The Confederate armour reminds me of the MJOLNIR Mk V. (Halo 1 Style.)

Shade said:
I like the art designs, The Confederate armour reminds me of the MJOLNIR Mk V. (Halo 1 Style.)

Thank you! The Confederate armour was my first real attempt at getting the halo stylization worked into my designs.

This is really awesome concept work man. Lol I really like all of the details you made. Any plans of making any particular set? I think the Imperator kind of has a star wars feel at least the helmet anyway. Lol Great work man. Keep it up.

I'm going to be making a more support class emphasis version of the Imperator. There will be a more Hunter shield look to the left pauldron, and I'll be integrating the newer Imperator helmet's mounted optics into the original design I posted. The first helmet will go with the new design, which I'm thinking will remain mostly unchanged.

The Imperial has always been my little nod to Star Wars, with the more bulbous design to it. The original Imperator helmet was actually based on the Stormies, but I never really got around to giving the visor a goggle look.

If I were you, I would a concept close up design of the Helmet at different angles, that way you know what you are wanting to make.

Btw, Mk V. MJOLNIR was always my favorite Halo armour. :D

Shade said:
If I were you, I would a concept close up design of the Helmet at different angles, that way you know what you are wanting to make.

Btw, Mk V. MJOLNIR was always my favorite Halo armour. :D

It was my favourite Halo armour, too. Favourite game in the series, too.

I actually did a few angles for the original design, and it's actually being worked on in 3-d by Road Warrior as we speak!

That EVA is totally AWSOME i definentley want that armour! Great concepts so far, im looking forward to seeing the pep files :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back