Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Tony Starks said:
Hello everyone im sorry I know I have been MIA for a long time. I just have been going through some stuff with the family. Nothing to big. I dont really have any updates for you guys, Sorry. I will start back up on my iron man heavy artillery suit today. I hope by the end of this week I'll have something to show you guys

Hey dude...read all current 18 pages of your post, and frankly.....Jeez man! You sir, are the bomb! I mean, that suit is just plain SICK! I'd probably have to say that you and your suit are the reason I joined and this is my first ever post.... BIG MASSIVE PROPS goes out to you! I really hope you do make the Hulk version, I know it will be badass!

One question though...anything new about pricing on your helmets you will be selling? I'd really like to get one....

Again, MAD PROPS and good luck! Definitely inspired me to make my own someday...

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant explain how good this is, so ill just let my good friend say how i think

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc&feature=related[/video] :3

anywho great job man

//Jeremy

Hello everyone. I got a update on my Iron Man Heavy Artillery Chest & ribs. It is going to be sometime b4 I bring you more Updates on the Heavy Artillery Suit Because I started to work on War Machine From Iron Man 2 the Movie. You can follow me over there at

War Machine

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23668&st=0&p=378996&#entry378996

Here are some updates

100_1608.jpg

100_1606.jpg

100_1609.jpg

wow, there have been several posts about how people want the pep files for this ... and several more posts about how THIS IS A SCRATCH BUILD! SCRATCH BUILD = He built it from scratch. as in he pulled out some cardboard and foam-board mixed in some glues and bondo, shaped it with sandpaper and his imagination and put it together! no plans, no blueprints, no molds or pepakura files. So guys please read the posts to see what was said before you ask the same thing over and over and over and over.

P.S.

Liking the new mods, but at what point do you say "It's not broke, so no need to fix it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back