Iron man helmet pep model DONE AND UNFOLDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see actual photos of this thing. There's been plenty of people saying they built it, and even glassed it, but no photos. As for the only thing I don't like bout the model, the "face" is pretty flat lol

sorry that i havent posted the pictures of it ( school, saw the movie, went to bed, went to universal islands of adventure fora 1 year anniversery with my girlfriend, then kind of out of it today) but here they are
001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

like i said this was a speed build. i made this helmet with your file for the movie release on friday so its not going to look that great only had 4 hours for 3 days to make it from print to this

crackhead09 said:
sorry that i havent posted the pictures of it ( school, saw the movie, went to bed, went to universal islands of adventure fora 1 year anniversery with my girlfriend, then kind of out of it today) but here they are

(~SNIPS~)

like i said this was a speed build. i made this helmet with your file for the movie release on friday so its not going to look that great only had 4 hours for 3 days to make it from print to this

look good

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you all mean about the front of the face, with it being to flat and all. I'll work on tweaking the model within this week. It's been kinda hard to sit down and work on anything for a long period of time besides term papers (School comes first, I needs my edu-macation)

That looks really nice crackhead, my helmet is still sitting on my coffee table half done. Sorry I couldn't get the file out there in time for the premiere but as i said i had a lot going on.

BTW what colors did you use for your helm? I was looking at a metallic gold and fire engine red(thats all i could find at homedepot)

Sorry guys I can't seem to open this type of file. What program do I need to view your unfolds?
Thanks.

EDIT: I think I got it. nevermind Thanks again

Falling_Jihad said:
I see what you all mean about the front of the face, with it being to flat and all. I'll work on tweaking the model within this week. It's been kinda hard to sit down and work on anything for a long period of time besides term papers (School comes first, I needs my edu-macation)

That looks really nice crackhead, my helmet is still sitting on my coffee table half done. Sorry I couldn't get the file out there in time for the premiere but as i said i had a lot going on.

BTW what colors did you use for your helm? I was looking at a metallic gold and fire engine red(thats all i could find at homedepot)
I would like to give you the model I have, but I am unsure of how to export it into a site like 4shared

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I would like to give you the model I have, but I am unsure of how to export it into a site like 4shared

You need to register with the site first and when you do it will take you to "your folder" that will hold all your uploads and from there you can upload.

If you don't feel like registering I'll PM you my email and I'll upload it giving you credit of course, 3ds and pdo files aren't that big.

I did set aside time to work on the 3d model friday night. So i should have the updated more accurate model up by Monday.

Alright just bumping the thread.
For anyone who hasn't already started on an Ironman helm:
I finally got around to fixing the front of the helm, the file is in the first post. I know the unfold isnt as good as Crackheads but im a noob so its expected of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back