iron man pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt Spaz said:
im doing the iron man files:)
is alot of fun i think check my thingy for posts for updates if you wanna see my prgress
here my picture aswell enjoy
ps still have to finish bondo and sand....

Last edited by a moderator:
MadManInABox said:
RAR!!!

that's awesome!!!
Could you give me any details on how to scale this model?

if you tell me how tall you are I will scale it for you sir.

0.957992 would scale it to exactly 6ft 4inch, however the default scale I set was .96 wich is a tad bigger, you may want to try the default scale, it worked for me (although I am 6 ft even) I have a long torso and shorter legs. the scale provided helps me even out my proportions with som risers in my boots.

BenStreeper said:
0.957992 would scale it to exactly 6ft 4inch, however the default scale I set was .96 wich is a tad bigger, you may want to try the default scale, it worked for me (although I am 6 ft even) I have a long torso and shorter legs. the scale provided helps me even out my proportions with som risers in my boots.

Cheers, i'll give it a go at the default scale then

I have just started my iron man helmet i have just started, do you know any places in the uk where i can get resin and fiberglass??!!

(add me on xbox)

ITZ NeMeSiZ said:
I have just started my iron man helmet i have just started, do you know any places in the uk where i can get resin and fiberglass??!!

(add me on xbox)

That's some horrific thread necromancy, but it's your first post, so I'll let you off :p

If you don't want to go the cheapest route, which would be using the internet, you can get suitable fibreglass resin, and fibreglass mats from a local Halfords.

When you go onto the main 405[sup]th[/sup] forum, scroll down a bit, and you can find a board just for us UK people, and there is a topic on suitable building materials over there.

Welcome to the forums btw.

I have been searching the internet to find a way to make my grandson an Iron man costume and I have been watching your posts. I even downloaded pepakura but I am having trouble using it. I saw your file here, and even though it is way too big for my 11 year old, I downloaded it to see if I could size it but I can't open the files. can you help me?? I am really new at this and actually, this is the first time I have ever joined in any kind of posts, so excuse me if I don't know the correct protocal.

thank you very much

BenStreeper said:

can you scale it for me if i was 6'1 even and longer legs ( from hip to knee its 18'..... from knee cap to ankle it is 18.5'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back