Iron Man Suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Man9312

Is anyone willing to fold all of the pieces of an entire iron man suit including helmet and glue it all together if I give you my measurements. i would pay you guys just let me know how much you would do it for. i will do all the bondo stuff myself please let me know asap!!

Ymmm? Download files from this forum? lól? Nobody must fold new files :D Check CARNAGE's topic. There are high quality files.

Why would you want someone else to do so? Trial and error with pepping is *fun* in a way :p. My girlfriend and I just made nearly the whole(Spartan) suit and came to mind that...well whe put together the wrong stuff. Mostly because I did not look good enough. So now where going for full HD. Just saying doing it yourself gives a nice feeling :p

I do pep commissions for people, but I must warn you...it takes A LOOOOONG time. Due to unforeseen circumstances with school at family, it's taken me months for one mk VI helm. I can only imagine how long it would take for this, but I'm not totally apposed to it. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

This idea has so many issues.

Since its an iron man suit it doesn't make it any better.

Iron man parts are the hardest to scale.

Having the height isn't enough

What if they don't fit?

The built parts would have to be carefully shipped in 2 or 3 big boxes so they don't get damaged. The size of box would cost more aswell

Remember this is a whole human size costume for every part. Full legs and arms a torso. Abs. Helmet etc. You can cram it all in one box. You'll ruin it and warp up.

So if parts don't fit you're gonna have to pay for everything to be done again until its right.

I think you should just try doing it yourself

The parts require trial and error

But if you're willing to pay all that money on having someone trial and error and ship everything for you 2 or 3 times...

Hey its your money

By all means

-Supes

No offense on this matter, but I agree with superman. Master Chief doesnt have NEARLY as much coverage as iron man. With IM youre talking about covering nearly every part of your body....thats a lot of parts. And everybodies measurements are different, so youre looking at a LONG time...if youre gonna go that route with your money i would suggest just contacting TMP and purchasing one of his suits. I gotta say though, it is a TON more rewarding to do the process yourself. But it is your money, spend it how you like. Either way, good luck with your build

Yeah that's an even better idea.

Contact someone who sells the full suit already. You could finish the casts yourself.

SupermanExtreme1 said:
Yeah that's an even better idea.

Contact someone who sells the full suit already. You could finish the casts yourself.

yeah i guess you guys are right i just need to have patience with the suit its like I get really frustrated when something goes wrong and i just get soo pissed that i would just stop working on it. I am a perfectionist and I wanted it to come out right ugggh man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man9312 said:
yeah i guess you guys are right i just need to have patience with the suit its like I get really frustrated when something goes wrong and i just get soo pissed that i would just stop working on it. I am a perfectionist and I wanted it to come out right ugggh man!!

Iron Man9312,

I know exactly what you mean, Im such a big big BIG Perfectionist. Anything I do has to be PERFECT and I really mean it, but working hours on end to make your suite perfect really addes up in the end. The blood sweat and tears that went in to your perfection pays of. Knowing you made such an amazing peice just makes it that more better. I say " What the hell, Do it your self" That way people will see how awesome you are and you can feel good about it. Plue an extra bonus is you won't pay like hundreds of dollers for someone else to do it for you !

Xo

-Proxy

Iron Man9312 said:

Getting pissed off at the thing? Tell me about it. I started over for the third time on my iron man armor to FINALLY get the entire thing in proportion. You wanna talk about getting pissed off..sigh. But i finally got the scale right. But just take your time on it. And definitely take some breaks every now and then. Thats golden advice that superman gave me. If i didn take breaks i would be pissed off like theres no tomorrow.

Starx said:
Getting pissed off at the thing? Tell me about it. I started over for the third time on my iron man armor to FINALLY get the entire thing in proportion. You wanna talk about getting pissed off..sigh. But i finally got the scale right. But just take your time on it. And definitely take some breaks every now and then. Thats golden advice that superman gave me. If i didn take breaks i would be pissed off like theres no tomorrow.

Man tell me about it... I just finished the thigh piece of Clarx' leg file... and its way too dang tight... for the second time.

Grr..

---Stonewall

Yeah

I work on different projects at once. I know it might sound like a big confusing mess but you need to take breaks on a huge project like this

or else you're get burned out and hate it. I learned that with my first master Chief Suit mark VI

This is advice an actual metal armorsmith gave me and its paying off

I know I haven't made a wip lately but I have a lot of suits cooking right now and a ton of other helmets sculpted from my favorite movie/tv characters etc that are already in the works to be molded.

It's that advice that helped me get all these things done and helped find doing the work and trial and error rewarding again.

just my thoughts

-Supes

haha yeah well I guess just talking about it really relieves alot of stress knowing that there are others out there who feel what im feeling right now. I thank you guys soo much for being there for me but not only me but many other members out there. This is what 405th is about!!! Making friends, giving advice and espcially MOTIVATION!! So I thank all of you and I hope all your projects come out great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back