iron man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer

ive heard of iron man armor being made, but i havnt seen any pictures or anything. has any body started making one, and if so, do you have pepakura for it?

search for it, theres plenty of people who have discussed it, made pepakura, and even have finished pieces.

slayer said:
ive heard of iron man armor being made, but i havnt seen any pictures or anything. has any body started making one, and if so, do you have pepakura for it?

these are not mine but I found them enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
The last pic is movie armor or rendered for the movie. The other pictures are a guy who made the costume.

Rid3r said:
The last pic is movie armor or rendered for the movie. The other pictures are a guy who made the costume.

actually the last picture I got was about a year and half ago from a guys website, he was from brazil of some country in south america the first pics is from a guy that is on my myspace friends list

that last one has to be either a render or a composite of the guy in the suit from a photoshoot into a normal picture. Cause, in that lighting, there is no way in hell his shadow would be that dark or that crisp. Very muted lighting, his shadow would be very blurry :p

cgspartan said:
that last one has to be either a render or a composite of the guy in the suit from a photoshoot into a normal picture. Cause, in that lighting, there is no way in hell his shadow would be that dark or that crisp. Very muted lighting, his shadow would be very blurry :p

REAL SUIT fake back ground the original back ground was horrible so he photoshoped it, but the suits real!! when I found it a year and a half ago I emailed the guy and asked what it was made out of he said mostly a latex type material he wasn't specific

I'm currently working on a CG model of the Iron Man armour, and I'm making it relatively low rez, but I'm trying to keep all the major details. It would be a PERFECT Pepakura project, but I don't have the Designer software, which costs $38.

If anyone out there with experience in Pepakura Designer wants to get in touch, please do. I'd love to see if this could be pulled off cheaply.

We could rub it in Stan Winston's face! lol

hopefully they dont ruin this movie. like they ruined the hulk movie. even tho the sequel is gunna have edward norton as bruce banner.

bak to iron man tho. i'd like to make the armor but i think its not as cool as the mc or predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back