Iron Woman :) designing a custom iron woman build for the other half for halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey P0g1, give me your email and I'll send you the files directly....

P.S. my missus has had to go home to Lithuania over family problems so looks like I'm not gonna gat a chance to finish this project... I'll finish off the 3D stuff so at least it's a compleat set for anyone else to use... Not sure if i'll get a chance to make a Rescue helmet either but if any one wants to use my files for anything fell free, also would love to see them made so if anyone does please post them... thanks.

If my little lady comes back I'll update this post with more pictures, till then I'll just upload the 3D models as soon as they are made.

Gonna start working on an X-Men - Marine hybrid armor build now instead. so will start a new tread soon with drawings, picks and models...

Also just wanna say thanks for the support, feedback and inspiration :) Love the site and the work you folks are doing

Your work so far is great. I'm sorry to hear you may not get a chance to finish. I certainly hope you do. Unique builds like this really keep the community fresh and exciting. Good luck and best of wishes to your lady as she deals with her family troubles.

Wow this is really cool. Are you considering making anymore parts to the female iron armour? Also do you have any updated progress pictures? Really eager to see how this turns out.

Looking at it, i think it actually looks fine as it is, but the helmet is to much. The rest of the armour is quite seductive and leaves a lot of flesh on show. The helmet gives a very harsh jawline to the female within. Considering the sparsity of the rest of the costume in its current state, may i suggest to anyone attempting this build, just use an eye mask of some kind then paint it the necessary "red" and gold.

Just my suggestion :)

As for your problems with build. I notice you mention you resined paper.... 110gsm card stock is the usual material for pepping. It is much more durable, and doesnt tend to warp as much.

This is fantastic, I'll definitely be bookmarking this for ideas when I do a very similar concept for my gf's MJOLNIR armor.

I have to ask though, what 3d modeling program do you use? And what would be the price range for a decent one for someone new to 3d modeling such as myself? I've heard good things about Blender, but figure I should ask around.

Man thats bad ass...If my Fiance saw this she would make me stop working on my War Machine and build her one...Keep up the good work!!

Wow man!!! amazing job!!!, I just got into the whole making my own armor, my wife was not into it until she saw your pictures, are the files already set to be printed or should I modify the sizing and layout, thanks in advance for your help...

I am relatively new to this whole pepakura thing and have noticed not many female costumes closely designed to the original male versions (because most of them are very feminized to where your chest and "honky tonk" are showing). So, this makes me super happy and newly motivated to make a costume!

im loving the work, to bad you cant finish it im excited to see what it will turn into. keep up the amazing work

have you thought of making the red a little lighter? pink almost
(not pink, lightish red) lol donut refrence
looks amazing btw very original

Thats awesome! And when you finish you could try pep'n the Iron Lady *Great Creepy Halloween Costume?!*

the-iron-lady-poster.jpg

Wow, I'm absolutely enjoying this build you have! it looks great! I can't wait to see it done!

same problem as broly above me file do say that it was deleted my email is companda.bear@gmail.com if anyone could hook me up with those files it would be very much appreciated ive been trying to find rescue armor for like forever and this is pretty close with some mk6 pieces and an extremis helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back