Ironkamakaze's Master Chief Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
That suit is looking awesome! I love the fact that you went with a different green that the Kryon Italian Olive or Rustoleum Oregano. It really looks great! And I agree with Enrisan about your dog... cool looking room too!

Great stuff man! :)

SPARTAN II said:
Good gawd! :eek

That is just absolutely unbelievable, dude. I understand that's your first attempt at making the Mk VI armour? And was it all Pep? :unsure

I love how you put in the MC-accurate damage on the one side of the torso. Don't see that very often (most people don't apply that sort of detail, just "weathering"). And I can't over the colour scheme. Again, so very game-accurate. Fantastic.

You deserve this:

sealSpartanII.jpg

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would very much like to know the paint code for your armour as that is just the colour I've been looking for (I'm up in Canada, so hopefully I can find it somewhere around here) :cool

once again thanks guys for the nice words it means alot. spartan ll thanks for the seal of approval and to answer your questions. yes and yes. it is my frist time ever making armor but a have an ace in the hole i'm a self taught artist and i have been making, building, and drawing things for a very long time now. that and being a jake of all trades helps to. the peping was not that bad it was my frist time doing it on a large scale but i have done a paper model or two before i started on the halo project. i've really injoyed making this armor it's been a blast but i'm not done yet. i set out just to make the armor and thats it. but there are so may things that i want to do now like one is makeing an under suit for the armor that is game accurate or as close as i can get it. at the moment i'm working on a master chief painting that is a 30"x24" it's going to be some thing when i'm done and there is a ton of thing that me and juice are talking about getting into in the months to come. alls i'll say on that is C.N.C. i can wait. also thanks for the shout out about my dog he's cool and very adventurist so the name indiana fits him well. spartan ll i'll send you a pm this afternoon with the paint code. but it's off to work for me. thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
dude! the armor looks really good! im lovin the color. all the padding looks really comfortable and adds a great touch to the armor. i also think that the fore arm idea is epic, i might have to use that for mine (big hands ya know? lol) seeing this makes me ready to go back and redo my armor, great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back