Ironman Pep, Letter!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfusupermen

hey!

i'm rather new to this, but to my dismay i find the A4 peps. where i'm from the office people, even craft store people sound confused when i ask about A4 paper. i get that its international and not in the states. A4 cardstock is impossible to find here.

for my particular project i'm working on ironman. i've searched pretty far wand wide in 405th for letter pep, but have not gotten a complete suit.

i've been using various parts from different users, mostly from DANCIN_FOOL. i've assembled the back base and flaps, biceps, and pelvis.

what i have left to find in letter is a compatible chest(DANCIN_FOOL), abs, and boots(calves).

any other awesome pep in letter is naturally appreciated.

and, go.

You do realize that you can change the setting to letter yourself, right? Unless your pep is made from prescaled parts (which I doubt), you need to rearrange the parts anyway before you print out.

First things first, I'm assuming that you're using pepakura viewer. In order to change the paper format, you need to get pepakura designer. The free version has everything except 2 features. You cant save your work or export it. So if all you're doing is changing the paper, then it's simple. Go into print settings and change paper size. Then go to the 2d window and right click anywhere. Select "select and move" if not already active. Then you just need to drag and drop the pieces into the page outlines.

Hope that helps.

starkmark4 said:
First things first, I'm assuming that you're using pepakura viewer. In order to change the paper format, you need to get pepakura designer. The free version has everything except 2 features. You cant save your work or export it. So if all you're doing is changing the paper, then it's simple. Go into print settings and change paper size. Then go to the 2d window and right click anywhere. Select "select and move" if not already active. Then you just need to drag and drop the pieces into the page outlines.

Hope that helps.

Awesome!

actually that does help. i didn't know there was a free designer. thnx. is there anything else i should know about making size compatible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back