is it too big? too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

i modified an m6g, H1, pistol to make a m6c, H2, i just wanted to know if the default size is too big. please help.
and i also wanted to know if my helmet is too small.

here they are

the m6g, if it feels a little big for your hads from the hilt of the gun then its too big, if not then its not big at all. if u feel comfortable holding that then its a no biggie. but to me, they seem a wee bit big, like a one or two centimeters too big for me, in my opinion.

the helm on the other hand, is just perfect to me...again in my opinion, because once u fiberglass that thing, its gonna be hard getting in and out, i learned that the hard way, and therefore i had to trim it. from the roof of the helm, to your scalp should be a good inch. and furthermore, if ur going to fiberglass it, glue on the visor part or else the whole thing will warp.

again, in my OPINION

hey thanks man,

the magnum does feel a little big. as for the helmet i will be attaching supports to make it not warp.

the M6c should be scaled down a bit, you thumb should just overlap half your middle fingernail, I'm basing this on the grip of a Desert Eagle which fires the same slug that magnum would .50AE, that's 12.7mm for the metrically inclined :)

For the helm, it looks like a perfect fit for your noggin. If you get in a hassle to try to put on the helm, cut out some of the neck parts til
you can easily put your helm on and off.

Good work, I expect some nice results after you fiberglass it.

Nice helmet. Have you ever seen a Marine wield a Magnum? You do notice that they cannot dual-wield any weaponry and the Magnum dwarfs them, along with any other normally dual-wieldable weapon. It looks just a teeny bit too big for you to hold very comfortably, but its very well done, do you mind telling me where you got that Pepakura file from?

Ares said:
Nice helmet. Have you ever seen a Marine wield a Magnum? You do notice that they cannot dual-wield any weaponry and the Magnum dwarfs them, along with any other normally dual-wieldable weapon. It looks just a teeny bit too big for you to hold very comfortably, but its very well done, do you mind telling me where you got that Pepakura file from?

well the file is just a m6gpistol without the front part. i got it in the download database. the file is called pistol_updated i think

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont post full resolution pictures, it's alot easier to go into paint, resize it smaller using sketch skew. it took forever to load on a 8mbps connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back