Is my head to small for Pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostrich

Jr Member
I was cutting out my pepakura pieces and I found this oddity, how am I supposed to cut it?
[attachment=2073:IMG_0009.JPG]

This is what happens when you print something small. Just cut all along the outside, and then cut on ONLY the solid lines. You're head is not too small for pepakura, just the detail on your (helmet piece?) is small. You're lucky you can still read the numbers.

tsau-mia said:
This is what happens when you print something small. Just cut all along the outside, and then cut on ONLY the solid lines. You're head is not too small for pepakura, just the detail on your (helmet piece?) is small. You're lucky you can still read the numbers.
Actually I can't read the numbers on some of my pieces. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then make sure you double check your work with the Check Corresponding Face function while you're putting it together.

You can always drop the size of the numbers down to 6. Go to "Configuration", then "Edge ID Configuration, and turn the "Font Size" to 6.
You can still read it fine (unless you extremely visually impaired), and it almost never turns into a jumble of numbers.
But if you can't, the "check corresponding face" tool help a lot.

Right click piece, "select corresponding tool"

Click on any piece, watch it be glowing and highlighted on the model to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back