Is there any alternative for plastidip in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psygnosis

Hi guys I'm from Italy, plastidip is expensive and hard to find. Is there any alternative that I could use that isn't wooden glue? I don't need extreme flexibility. Just something better then glue.
Of course I try flexipaint but I don't like it, it seems just some sort of silicone mixed with glue. The problem is that I go to hardware store and I ask for a removible vinyl spray they laugh in my face. So I don't know what to ask.
I foud out at a very cheap price a silicone spray but I don't understand if could be useful for me.

Mod Podge can be found at most craft stores. You have to apply it with a brush and it takes a few layers but it's a great sealant. It also works for protecting paint jobs.

Hi guys I'm from Italy, plastidip is expensive and hard to find. Is there any alternative that I could use that isn't wooden glue? I don't need extreme flexibility. Just something better then glue.
Of course I try flexipaint but I don't like it, it seems just some sort of silicone mixed with glue. The problem is that I go to hardware store and I ask for a removible vinyl spray they laugh in my face. So I don't know what to ask.
I foud out at a very cheap price a silicone spray but I don't understand if could be useful for me.
I'm not sure where in Europe you're located but I've talked with some folks that pick up GummiDip in Germany and the Netherlands.

I live in the infamous Italy, the country where no one sell anything and you can't find anything.

So I just like to know what technically is the plastidip so I can find a subsistute. Are the alternatives removibile too? Are them silicone based? Or vynil? Something like this. I live in the country of ignorance. And If I ask for something I have to explain for hours what I need.

PlastiDIp is an air-drying, specialty rubber coating.

I live in the infamous Italy, the country where no one sell anything and you can't find anything.

So I just like to know what technically is the plastidip so I can find a subsistute. Are the alternatives removibile too? Are them silicone based? Or vynil? Something like this. I live in the country of ignorance. And If I ask for something I have to explain for hours what I need.
Today I learned that it's difficult to get supplies in Italy.

In North America there's a few different varieties of _________Dip that work in similar fashion. PlastiDip, GummiDip and FlexiDip are good options for rubberized paint that can be peeled up. FlexiPaint and LeakSeal are other options that are slightly less peel-able.

If you can't find any of those, a latex based house paint might be your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back