It Has Been Years My Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFluffy

It has been years my friends. and oh how has this site changed and i've seen amazing improvements.

For those of you who dont know me or dont remember me i was around back in the old days when adam was the site owner and we had an e-zine. if you dont know what that is thats ok with me. i dunno if i even have a copy of those anymore! hard copy maybe... but i digress.

i came back and decided to take a look back at the halo community for costuming and i like where everything has gone. the change in the armory with so many more models in there to the large ammount of build threads. man i either have a ton of catching up to do. reading and seeing the new techniques that everyone is using will definately be a treat to go thru again.

So for those wondering why i am all of a sudden posting after being away since...... wait was my last post seriously 2010??!?! WTF it definately has been a long time.

ok back on track.... so im posting juct checking in seeing whats all new and things that have changed since my days. also i am working on a bunch of new projects halo and not halo that hopefully once everything is working in progress i remember to actually post a build log for everyone. my last build i never finnished so i never got around to posting it unfortunately.

anyways i digress. hope everyone is well and it looks like this community has been thriving for a long time and is well.

Thanks for still being here from years ago till now.

20200118_143857.jpg

It has been years my friends. and oh how has this site changed and i've seen amazing improvements.

For those of you who dont know me or dont remember me i was around back in the old days when adam was the site owner and we had an e-zine. if you dont know what that is thats ok with me. i dunno if i even have a copy of those anymore! hard copy maybe... but i digress.

i came back and decided to take a look back at the halo community for costuming and i like where everything has gone. the change in the armory with so many more models in there to the large ammount of build threads. man i either have a ton of catching up to do. reading and seeing the new techniques that everyone is using will definately be a treat to go thru again.

So for those wondering why i am all of a sudden posting after being away since...... wait was my last post seriously 2010??!?! WTF it definately has been a long time.

ok back on track.... so im posting juct checking in seeing whats all new and things that have changed since my days. also i am working on a bunch of new projects halo and not halo that hopefully once everything is working in progress i remember to actually post a build log for everyone. my last build i never finnished so i never got around to posting it unfortunately.

anyways i digress. hope everyone is well and it looks like this community has been thriving for a long time and is well.

Thanks for still being here from years ago till now.

View attachment 283224
I've only been around since 2015 so I don't think we've crossed paths before! Even in that time there's been plenty of changes, upgrades and new additions.

Welcome back!

Welcome, i'm sure you'll recognize Cadet and a few others but the rest of us newbies will be more then happy to welcome you back! Hope to see some of those new projects soon :)

Welcome back CommanderFluffy! I see you are a fellow Canadian! Let's get you added to the Regiment. You say "middle of frozen Canada....are you in Winterpeg? ;-) I'm in Edmonton.

Definitely let me know if you need any help navigating or finding stuff. I'm always pleased to see the foundation people of the 405th return!

Well thanks everyone for the warm reception.

Its been a while so many projects are on the horizon.

Cadet yea it has been a very long time indeed.

Fangs i believe i was in the canada regiment. Yes in winterpeg. And i am still on the list of members from manitoba. But not on active list.... Mainly because of the long time being away.

Welcome back! God 2010? I want to say I was only a mear lurker then trying to figure this all out. Good to see a return to our world. I can’t wait to see what you brought back and what your plans ahead are.

Love to hear the feedback from fellow old members. So great to know that the changes we have worked to make have resonated. We are constantly working to improve. Now if we could get some other old schoolers back to the forum!!! If you have any questions or trouble locating stuff let us know. We are happy to assist. All the resources had a massive overhaul and now each armor has it's own discussion threads etc.

Glad to have you back CommanderFluffy

CommanderFluffy - Official Regiments have been added while you've been away. BlazedStarbon is your Regiment Commanding Officer. I'll take care of the button clicking to get you set up!

Makes sense i suppose. They were around when i had left. Hence why i can post in there. And am on the member list made by Spartan II.

Dont know what else there would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back