Its Just In Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo3 peped

i was brain storming last night and i came up with an idea what about a odst biohazerd helmet with gasmask filters and logos. ideas r welcome here

Yogi-Ben said:
do you mean the 405th logos on the filters of the gas mask or gas mask logos?

like biohazerd like raidoative logo with some battle damage

Last edited by a moderator:
yer i know what a biohazard cymbol looks like but what i dont understand is are you talking about a battle damaged gas mask with biohazard cymbols on the filters or what?

Yogi-Ben said:
yer i know what a biohazard cymbol looks like but what i dont understand is are you talking about a battle damaged gas mask with biohazard cymbols on the filters or what?

ok i have a already peped halo 2 odst helmet and i have 2 gas mask filters and im doing to put them on my odst helmet and a biohazard symbol on the forhead

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't the ODST suits, airtight? Meaning the biohazard waste wouldn't be much problem to them...

indeed they are air tight but I could also see a point in having air filters kind of like on a gasmask incase they are out of oxygen but the air wasn't quite pure enough to breath where they were dropped having a limited syply of air would be foolish unless there was some sort of air filtration unit already in place for the ODST.

I'll do some research and see what I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back