Jackal Costume Complete

Which covenant should I build next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this is so cool.
I was wondering what the finished shield cost was with all the materials included, if you dont mind my asking.
I am considering making a Spartan with a shield and possibly a sword as well. Kind of a Spartan(Halo) + Spartan(Greece) lol

Is there any chance you might have the time to post a Point-Defense Gauntlet Tutorial? I would greatly appreciate one, and I'm sure others would have an interest in it as well, especially with how it turned out, I saw your Jackal-Finished Video and the finished shield was just too much for me too handle.

Cant wait to hear back from you

I'm not much of a Jackal fan, but that was an amazing suit. The detail was very good, and the shield was perfect.

OMG, this is so cool.
I was wondering what the finished shield cost was with all the materials included, if you dont mind my asking.
I am considering making a Spartan with a shield and possibly a sword as well. Kind of a Spartan(Halo) + Spartan(Greece) lol

Is there any chance you might have the time to post a Point-Defense Gauntlet Tutorial? I would greatly appreciate one, and I'm sure others would have an interest in it as well, especially with how it turned out, I saw your Jackal-Finished Video and the finished shield was just too much for me too handle.

Cant wait to hear back from you

I will get back to you on that, don't let me forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back