Jaku's Venator, Marine, and Misc builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you can find where they meet and measure the width you want. Pep has a measure distance feature. So just make sure where the two files meet are the same width. I can show you what I mean if that doesn't make sense.
Thanks! I didn't know about that feature. if i can stop getting distracted by books maybe ill end up starting the chestpiece this week.

so I completely and utterly messed up the mk V chestplate and took a break for a while. im back and making the castle crashers necromancer sword. KIMG2222.JPG
here's the template I'll be working on this now.

Attachments

• Necromancer Sword v2.pdf
    702.9 KB · Views: 308
Marine seems quicker to build, so depending on which HOD you're going to I'd vote that. But both are good so do what you want. It is YOUR build after all. ;)

Marine seems quicker to build, so depending on which HOD you're going to I'd vote that. But both are good so do what you want. It is YOUR build after all. ;)
It's in July so I have the time to power through the build, the problem is I have no preference. That's why I want opinions not to based.
Edit: late July. also I forgot to say once I make the set, I'm going to mix and match with the suit I have now.

YES. iac300 Lieutenant Jaku and TurboCharizard are the Outpost Philly Marine Dream Team!
Yesssss!
Now we have to learn some of the stupidest marine lines we can and just go around saying them
Also what color are you using to paint yours green or more brownish?
I'm thinking of doing one of the medic marine paint schemes but I'm not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back