Jaku's Venator, Marine, and Misc builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I know you're not a brute? Whats the password?
Son, you can insult me. You can ambush me. You can even take away my weapons. But if you think I'm gonna set one single pinkie toe inside a Blue base, without my shotgun, you must not know who you're dealing with.I said... shotgun... No, I mean... shot-gun.l No! I said SHOTGUN! Shotgun, dermit!

(From behind the wall) Oh right, shotgun. That's my cue!

Yesssss!
Now we have to learn some of the stupidest marine lines we can and just go around saying them
Also what color are you using to paint yours green or more brownish?
I'm thinking of doing one of the medic marine paint schemes but I'm not sure yet.
I hope you know some good dance moves because we're going to be boogieing all con!

Medic paint sounds awesome, I'm just doing a boring door kicker so lots of dark colours.

I hope you know some good dance moves because we're going to be boogieing all con!

Medic paint sounds awesome, I'm just doing a boring door kicker so lots of dark colours.
not sure about dance moves but ill do my best :D
on another note there were no medic marine variants in 3 or wars so idk how im gonna paint it
maybe just put the 4/5 scheme onto the halo 3 marine

Some funny lines:
Chief is going to Kick your ass
Umm... Chief I think it was trying to surrender
Wonder switch powers activate
Friends unite
we're like a totally cool gang!
when you're cursing put the emphasis on the curse word!
Friendly, Not ENEMY, FRIENDLYYYY!!
Sir with respect, What the hell are you doing
these are from h2

Having a ton of Marines running around doing 'tacti-cool" stuff and saying all these one- liners is going to amplify this experience SO MUCH that I'm worried the world could implode!

But seriously, though, this would be the coolest thing ever.
Thanks for putting 2 and 2 together for me.
This would be amazing, I want this in my life.

975.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back