Props Jasman Plasma Rifle Conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

I'm just curious if anyone has bought or used the Jasman toy plasma rifles and plasma pistols and if so how game-accurate are they?

eventually once i get two (one to play with and another to take apart), I'm going to try and convert the array to work in other weapons. I've already been messing with a shocking laser tag set I have and have managed to change ammo count and sound, so I'm figuring if jasman programs their products similarly, it shouldn't be too much work to disable the overheat function, increase the ammo and change the sound.

but before I jump into this I've got to find out how well the things work and how accurate they are to what you see in the game.

Sean Bradley said:
The Jasman guns are well worth the money. They may not be perfectly accurate in their color scheme, but that can easily be fixed.

I actually like the Plasma Rifle's colors. They look better than matte paint, I can tell you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had the money, I would get one...
I don't understand why you would want to mod it though.
Maybe to make it look better, but disabling overheat and changing the sounds?
If you're doing that to put it in new casing, therefore converting it to a new gun, then I would say that you should use a different gun for guts.
Seriously, those guns are expensive.

Ya know...I DO make ammo counters and effects circuits for pretty much every weapon. If you want a setup for any other weapon, just let me know, please, I need the publicity. :lol: No...really. Besides, it'll be alot cheaper than chopping up one of those pricey puppies.

I agree with Sean...ARE YOU NUTS?!!!?

Aint it even illegal to mold ,mod ,or do other things to Jasman thingies?

Seriously..it would be more fun to hang around with two samelike plasmarifles than non symmetric.....

He never said he would mold it, he said he would mod it.

Modding his own toy. If he buy it, why would it be illegal? I doubt the FBI would knock at your door :

Cop 1 "SIR, Let's me see your toy plasma rifle please.

Men : "Yes?"

Cop 2 " Oh noes, he modified the color sheme, IN THE CAR!"

The price of those things are a joke.

If your going to spend that much money of something just to paint it, buy a hedgehog, and paint it blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back