Jico's New MArk 5 (B) Helmet!

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
If you are motivated there are much more !!accurate!! halo reach amor parts to moddl ^^ like the chest ore the upper arm ! Did you have a paypal accound for a little donation ?

Jico

If you are motivated there are much more !!accurate!! halo reach amor parts to moddl ^^ like the chest ore the upper arm ! Did you have a paypal accound for a little donation ?
Yes, im planning on makeing much more models of the reach armor:) I already made the chest. But I didn't make it from scrach. I modifyed rhinoc's reach chest;) It was a very good base:) Ill release the whole armor as a pack;) But ill release the jetpack first when im done with it:)

Stay tuned:D!

Thanks that you would donate money for my models Philvanhalen:) Ill send you my paypal via PM later;) Thanks guys for your time:D

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
Would be very very very nice ^^
scrach build armors are the most accurate and your skills are good enought to make a complete accurate armor !
today I started the peping and on thursday I would like to start the clay process to make a mold ^^, to make it hyper -optimus prime awesome accurate !

EUROPEANS must stick together

Greetings Phil

Gumption 117

Thanks:) Ill get right to the jet pack tomorrow:D! Have been busy all weekend:p
I seem to be suffering with the same aliment as you Jico: being busy!

I haven't had the chance to open up your new pep file yet, let alone look at printing it off to start cutting out!
Going to be jumping into a new job soon too, which is going to play on the amount of time I have to work on this :(

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

its done ! Very accurate and easy pep !

Its maybe a bit to big..but it is just 29cm high , my other helmet is 30cm high he fits well !
Unbenannt.png

Jico

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

its done ! Very accurate and easy pep !

Its maybe a bit to big..but it is just 29cm high , my other helmet is 30cm high he fits well !
Unbenannt.png
Awesome:D!! And grats! You are the first to post pictures of one of my helmets pepped:D! Looking great! I figured the scale tooXD I think that 27 cm would be a proper size:)

Im still building mine:) My progress goes a little slower since I have to glue all the "glue edges" on the outside of the helmet in order to keep a clean inside. Im going to try out skylow's "melt clay" method:)

Keep the pictures comming:D! I can't wait to see more^_^

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
Okay , i have enought time for a second try ^^I also would like to make a claymodel !
Tomorrow I will try the 27cm scaling !Thanks for the info ! I don´t tought thats so important to glu the edges on the outside !

Greetings PhiL

Jico

Okay , i have enought time for a second try ^^I also would like to make a claymodel !
Tomorrow I will try the 27cm scaling !Thanks for the info ! I don´t tought thats so important to glu the edges on the outside !

Greetings PhiL
It is not so importmant:) I just thought that it would save me alot of work cleaning up the marks the inside edges would leave:p Im looking forward to see your progress:) Im currently waiting for the clay to arrive in the mail:)

Too bad you have to rebuild the model:( But, haveing a big pep could be an advantage when it comes to clay;) You dont have to worry that it would be too small when you sculp it down:) But I think that 29 cm is still to big though:p

Thanks again for your time:)

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
Thats a good idea!I will try it the same way like you !And I think 27cm is a nice size !
I also need to order more Clay I have just 5kg thats not enought !
Where did you order your Clay ?

Greetings Phil

Jico

Thats a good idea!I will try it the same way like you !And I think 27cm is a nice size !
I also need to order more Clay I have just 5kg thats not enought !
Where did you order your Clay ?

Greetings Phil
I ordered it here. But it is a norwegian site:p So it could take a little more time for you to get it:p The clay I ordered is 906g. I hope it is enough:p Ill stuff the inside of the helmet with a sterofoam ball and newspapers when im done pouring the clay inside;)

thanks again:)

Philvanhalen

Jr Member
Okay.. i order from Germany !
I think 1kg is not enought , the Clay is very heavy 1kg is just a litle cube !
In Skylows thred he wrote that he used 8kg ^^

Greez Philo

Boba Fett

I don't get it... it seems you followed the outlines EXACTLY and yet he seems a bit too wide... I think the cheek area and the area around the ear needs to come in just a hair. But other than that, I think this is the best nobel 6 helmet to date! Comparing it to the trailer, it seems to be spot-on, even the rear! Congrats man!

Cobbatron

Hey Jico do you think that you could make the attachments for the helmet? That would be totally awesome!