Jorge Build (First pep, build, everything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pepping there! You planning on making his minigun as well?

Absolutely; I wouldn't be Jorge without it, would I? :)

But I will warn that that will not be coming until probably February, once this entire build is done. Hopefully that date is not TOO optimistic..

Haha yeah, it's not exactly the MOST important piece, but it will still look awesome. I'll be watching this :D

Haha yeah, it's not exactly the MOST important piece, but it will still look awesome. I'll be watching this :D

I appreciate it :) But yeah, that and the backpack will be the last on my to-do list. Although, I do most of my pepping at school (well, maybe not most, but about 4 hours worth each day during school) and I don't have access to an environment where I can resin/bondo all that often, so they may end up being pepped before then. I'll just see as I go :p I'll make sure to get some more progress for you!

Putting the project on hold to figure out if I want to make Jorge or my own custom armour. I am learning towards my own right now because it will be able to get done faster and be more personal, but we will see.

That is some nice pep work my man. hope it continues for you when you pick the project up again.

Thanks man. Fortunately I can take everything I learned from this and start off clean in a new build. I'll link here to my new one once I start and have some progress. But I'll start this Jorge build up again in the future sometime, most likely. Thanks for the encouragement on this guys; I'll make the next build great for you guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back