jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
the odst have very little detail but have good textures, and i plan on modeling one based on them, like most game models for example master chief from halo 3
not textured:
h3mc.jpg

textured:
h3mctext.jpg

Attachments

• h3mc.jpg
    h3mc.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 272
i agree it was hard to learn but once you know how to use it it's much easier plus i've had a year of practice

sorry i'm very bad at explaining, by detail i meant grooves and such in the actual 3d model but yes they are very accurate

to elaborate a bit on what i think jtm meant was:
the models dont have a high quallity it only looks so due to the texture maps (include the bump maps specular and etc)

i have spent another hour or so working on the recon but there is really no big difference
reconwip2.jpg

for any of you who want the odst helmet you can get i t here with the standard colors: http://www.4shared.com/file/N-4OFOab/real_odst_helm.html
or here with a more blue theme: http://www.4shared.com/file/-JX_OAwJ/real_odst_helm_blue_visor.html
they are also on the first page

Bro, the links are not working, it says the files may have been moved to other direction. I really love the work you made on this ODST helmet and i would love to have the file if you let me. Thanks for making such great models, your skills are beast!!! Keep it like that dude!!!

Attachments

• reconwip2.jpg
    reconwip2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 218
yeah this gives people just another option of which to build and the are so many different ways to unfold it its good to see as many as possible

for anyone who wants them the odst helmet peps are on the first page under my pilot helmet pepakura picture and above the renders of the odst

Hi! That recon helmet looks awesome already :) just wondering when its going to be finished?
would be great to use your helmet !
regards
Martin

i hope to have it done by the end of the week sorry it's taking so long i got back from break and now i have like 4 school projects going on at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back