jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dude awesome, just how do i get the link of file for that designer site there, an PLEASE tell me how u got that pilot helmet, i would appretiate it, and good job on those other helmets
Would you mind rephrasing the question? I don't really understand what you are asking

how the hell do you get the flippin pepakura files for the awesome as heck helmet yet hard as hesk to find files and that, please lemme know

hey dude awesome, just how do i get the link of file for that designer site there, an PLEASE tell me how u got that pilot helmet, i would appretiate it, and good job on those other helmets

Do you mean the pepakura program?
If so, search on youtube or google for "pepakura viewer", and remember you can always search in the 405th searchbox
:)

Awesome helmets! thanks for sharing!

"u is aw3s0me" :)

thanks :D glad to share, it's been good practice for my modeling skills, which were practically nonexistent when i started this thread
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a different topic, one of my favorite movies is tron legacy so, well you'll under stand

clu_helmet_render_8_by_jtm1997-d4cyx3m.png

Attachments

• clu_helmet_render_8_by_jtm1997-d4cyx3m.png
    clu_helmet_render_8_by_jtm1997-d4cyx3m.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 278
anybody interested in this?
q8.jpg

q9.jpg

I had some free time so i modeled it last night

P.S. it is not the movie version it is the concept version

Attachments

• q9.jpg
    q9.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 253
  • q8.jpg
    q8.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 258
dang everything you have made is amazing man, great job
here is the new finished pilot helmet that is scaled correctly , if you don't mind me posting pics, if you do mind i will remove the post

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg
fits

and here are all the pilot helmets together
DSCF0156.jpg

great files JTM =D

Attachments

• DSCF0153.jpg
    DSCF0153.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCF0152.jpg
    DSCF0152.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF0151.jpg
    DSCF0151.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCF0156.jpg
    DSCF0156.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 274
dang everything you have made is amazing man, great job
here is the new finished pilot helmet that is scaled correctly , if you don't mind me posting pics, if you do mind i will remove the post

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg
fits

and here are all the pilot helmets together
DSCF0156.jpg

great files JTM =D

Attachments

• DSCF0151.jpg
    DSCF0151.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF0152.jpg
    DSCF0152.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DSCF0153.jpg
    DSCF0153.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCF0156.jpg
    DSCF0156.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 257
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the HD EVA helmet. I've been looking for an accurate file for awhile now, and this is certainly the most detailed and closest I've found to the in-game model. Keep up the good work! If you run out of other things to work on, I'd suggest doing a Hazop helmet, I don't think I've come across any so far. Also, there's a noticeable lack of elite armor pep files. I'd love to have an Ultra helmet! :p

UPDATE: I've built the helmet, but scaled it a little too small. I can wear it for now but not if I add any thickness when fiberglassing, so I'll be building it again. Just wanted to share a pic of the completed helmet. There are a few challenging parts, but overall it's not too difficult. :D

20111114_062618.jpg

Attachments

• 20111114_062618.jpg
    20111114_062618.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 263
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the HD EVA helmet. I've been looking for an accurate file for awhile now, and this is certainly the most detailed and closest I've found to the in-game model. Keep up the good work! If you run out of other things to work on, I'd suggest doing a Hazop helmet, I don't think I've come across any so far. Also, there's a noticeable lack of elite armor pep files. I'd love to have an Ultra helmet! :p

UPDATE: I've built the helmet, but scaled it a little too small. I can wear it for now but not if I add any thickness when fiberglassing, so I'll be building it again. Just wanted to share a pic of the completed helmet. There are a few challenging parts, but overall it's not too difficult. :D

20111114_062618.jpg

I don't think i'll ever run out of stuff to do, but i will keep that in mind :D
Awesome job building the helmet it looks really clean
sorry for taking so long to respond

Attachments

• 20111114_062618.jpg
    20111114_062618.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 241
so i finished this finally, it was started back in march. this will not be the version of the file i would share as it would be insane to pep once again
jtmodst4.jpg

jtmodst2.jpg

jtmodst3.jpg

JTMODST.jpg

Attachments

• jtmodst2.jpg
    jtmodst2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 242
  • jtmodst3.jpg
    jtmodst3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 244
  • jtmodst4.jpg
    jtmodst4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 248
  • JTMODST.jpg
    JTMODST.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 250
I don't think i'll ever runs out of stuff to do, but i will keep that in mind :D
Awesome job building the helmet it looks really clean
sorry for taking so long to respond

No worries, and thanks! It was actually a joy to build, I just wish I'd scaled it correctly. Oh well, guess it means more time watching Netflix. (which is how I stay sane while pepping!)

anyone interested in unfolding this odst helmet? the pep friendly version of coarse :)
ldodst.png

Attachments

• ldodst.png
    ldodst.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 285
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back