Kamen Rider compound eyes help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokusatsu200

I need some help with making Kamen Rider compound eyes, and I already looked up vacuum forming. Is there an easier and cheaper way to make them?

if you have a hobby store close like hobby lobby, they have different size clear ball shaped things you might be able to use them just cut them to the size you need the eyes to stick out.. hope that helps

if you have a hobby store close like hobby lobby, they have different size clear ball shaped things you might be able to use them just cut them to the size you need the eyes to stick out.. hope that helps
Do you have a picture you can show me so I know how they look like?

here is the link to it also but here is a picture of the ones im talking about they have them in different sizes

Attachments

• 207654-0220-px.jpg
    207654-0220-px.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 187
easy enough you get the round plastic balls and cut them in half then you get the sticker decal that has that pattern and put it on the out side and then spray it red and then peel off the stickers like the master chief visor i will send you a link to how he did the visor. then die the plastic ball red.

you go to around 3:10 and watch from there to see how he put the same design on his visor. it should help you out, cutting the ball in half is not hard a hack saw will do it but be careful not tocut your self even better if you have a dremel with a cutting wheel go that route...

easy enough you get the round plastic balls and cut them in half then you get the sticker decal that has that pattern and put it on the out side and then spray it red and then peel off the stickers like the master chief visor i will send you a link to how he did the visor. then die the plastic ball red.

you go to around 3:10 and watch from there to see how he put the same design on his visor. it should help you out, cutting the ball in half is not hard a hack saw will do it but be careful not tocut your self even better if you have a dremel with a cutting wheel go that route...
Where did he get those stickers, and what type of paint did he use?

that would work for what you are wanting to do and the auto stickers if you use them put the inside the half a ball and then do your painting like in the video it might just work for what you want...

here is a link to the stickers he used in his video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back