Katsucon 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmoredAmir

Hey all, it's ArmoredAmir, I was just wondering if any 405th members plan on attending Katsucon this year. It is located at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. Its from February 12th-14th. I'll be attending all three days with one of my friends. I live driving distance so I would just be driving there each day.

Here is the website for more information:
http://www.katsucon.org/

Tickets are $60 and they're for all 3 days (Friday-Sunday)

If anyone else plans on going let me know so we could do a meet up one day because my plan is to wear a different cosplay each day and we could coordinate and wear our Halo Cosplay together on the same day or something.

Unfortunately, Katsu is during my school year. :( One day, sure....but not this year.

I will be there, as will a few others that have halo armor, the overall total, I don't know, but I'd guess at least 8.

I would love to but I would only be able to make it there on that Sunday, If I could get away that is.

There are a bunch of us going to Katsucon 2016. Little over 8 spartans. Some are 405th members but all in armor. You can find that particular group on Facebook. UNSC Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back