2016 Events

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Dirtdives, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I'll probably post this in the main forum as well but the more exposure I get the better chance of an answer. NYC Comicon is in October. Can any one tell me if a coolant system would be needed? My son wore his foam suit in March and he was pretty sweated up before the night was over. My own suit will also be foam......but it will be October when we go next........My question is should I work on a cooling system or not?

2. ObiJ3ff

ObiJ3ff

Sorry Dirt. If you have facebook im sure you can just search through there. Thats how i find a lot of them because my friends attend so many on the east coast.

3. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Ok guys, we've had several cons already happen, and 2 for this weekend but still no pics........lets see some Colonial Pride!!!

4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Wow, it was August when someone last posted here. Sad to say that I have yet to post my pics from NYC Comicon, but I will.....and I'll be updating the list for 2017.

Schankerz likes this.
  5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Finally..........got my daughter to send me some of the pics from NYC Comicon: Let's start w/ the Halos:

2.jpg

Look it's Schankerz!! My son (2nd from the left) was so stoked at this point......he didn't want to leave....but we were already on our way out for the day when we spotted everyone. It was the highlight of his day. 4.jpg This was a Fantastic Emile suit.

1.jpg

And of course, no Halo set of pics is complete w/o a row of brain buckets!!!

A few more randoms that I thought were great:

5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg
    11.jpg 7.jpg 3.jpg

9.jpg This was my favorite pic. The death of Robbin. I'm sorry the format of the pics are so small and this was take from an overlooking spot at the Javits Center but it was still a great pic and we had a great time. We still have over 300 pics to sift through and I can't find the 1 w/ my all time favorite character "Riddick" One gentleman had the costume and body (Including the eyes) that could have been a body/stunt double of Vin D.......despite being African American......We had a great time and look forward to many more and will share more pics as we sift them through.

Schankerz likes this.
  6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

My mistake........its not Schankerz, its vivalablake89 in the Emile suit...........getting my people mixed up.......Sorry about that viva...

Schankerz likes this.
  7. MepeS11

MepeS11

8. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

A list for what?

MepeS11 likes this.
  9. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Events. Sorry, MepeS11... it's been a little busy on my end here.

MepeS11 likes this.
  10. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I already have the 2017 list made........or is that different events you are talking about.....and not Cons?

MepeS11 likes this.
  11. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

OH! It's not pinned. There's the confusion. :/

MepeS11 and Dirtdives like this.
  12. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I don't have the authorization to do so but I have been listing the years events from last year........So glad that people noticed the effort..........:rolleyes:

MepeS11 likes this.
  13. MepeS11

MepeS11

Sorry didn't see it! But I don't always take the time to go way down in the threads either....not enough time in the day lol, not to mention I spend most of my time being sick :D

14. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Ok terrific.....way too much info.....but just be happy that this to shall pass......

MepeS11 likes this.
  15. MepeS11

MepeS11

I did find it BTW lol

Dirtdives likes this.
  16. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

:D

MepeS11 likes this.