Keegan's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahahaha, update. In March, when I move, I am going to BONDO ALL PIECES! I need some "Movie Quality Armor"

Keegan said:
Bwahahahaha, update. In March, when I move, I am going to BONDO ALL PIECES! I need some "Movie Quality Armor"

hehe make sure to keep us updated

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall, but remember, not until March, so dont expect an update soon. Im gonna save up for an HJC, some more Bondo, and a neck seal. I should have $125 in 2 months right? Lol

Ok, I just got a gallon of bondo. I havent sanded it all down yet though. But heres were Im at so far.
TorsoBondoRepair.jpg

It's not too good to bondo over paint, if the paint ever cracks or chips off, the bondo will have nothing to hold onto.

Btw, nice armor on HBO.

AoBfrost said:
It's not too good to bondo over paint, if the paint ever cracks or chips off, the bondo will have nothing to hold onto.

Btw, nice armor on HBO.
I sanded the paint under where the bondo is, dont worry frost, Im always prepared. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW...things have really stepped up a notch since i was making my armor...everyones suddenly doing better...seeing this makes me want to make another one, my old one was crap, it fell apart and i threw it away....but anyway Great job!

i will be here on a daily bases to check for updates every so often. i love it watchin your stuff grow! you were like i want to bondo and now you are so i cant wait to see more of a product! btw any infor on your westerfield helmet?

No, still hasnt come. BUT, I finished the butt piece and I started the detailing with the black paint. So I go an update now.
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back