kids playing halo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robogenisis said:
I've played with several 6 or 7 year olds in Matchmaking, one of which didn't even know how to pick up a weapon (needless to say, he got no points), and several of them cussed and screamed bloody murder the whole match. One of them was on my team (I muted him very quickly :p), and the others were on the other team, but I could hear them bitching and screaming everytime I killed them.

I think that teabagging is never ok unless teabagged first, and then only on that person. If the whole other team is teabagging, then it's on :p.

Camping is a ligitimate strategy, although it doesn't always work the best. Anywhere someone is camping you can throw a grenade, use a rocket launcher, or a sniper, etc. It's just how you deal with it that makes it a good or bad thing.
i agree with the tea bagging thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 061 said:
Umm, most 10 yr olds I know play fairly and dont trash talk. I know I didnt.
your one of the very few that doesn't so great job :D here's a kitty cat

ROFL hahahahahahahahaha i no a british kid that cusses so fast that its like a different language xD

like, f***$#!Tshutthef***upbitchsuckballsbitchgoddamnusuck!

shadow8136 said:
ROFL hahahahahahahahaha i no a british kid that cusses so fast that its like a different language xD

like, f***$#!Tshutthef***upbitchsuckballsbitchgoddamnusuck!
ha ha

Finnish_Spartan said:
65f6c88440d2c3414ae29748d7d1c117.jpg
Haha... I have that shirt.... But i never camp
Im never loud in the lobby, i mainly play halo 3 with friends, so if i want to be loud i yell at them, not into the mike at others playing.
I also hate those who like to abuse and talk trash while in the lobby, or at any time during a game. Unless you actually know the person and you’re having a joke with them. (Provided its not offensive)

Well, I know about the mutes, and usually I use it. It's not them actually talking to ME that get's to me... it's that they talk that way at ALL!

Sure, I'm 15, but I'm one of the most mature 15 year olds in my school.

It just bugs me that when an 11 year old kid gets on and just swears at everyone... something must have gone wrong in his childhood. I suck at Halo 3, but you don't hear me swearing at everyone, claiming I'll just hack them... It just gives the entire gaming community an incredibly bad face.

Actually, Digital Ph33r manages to sum it up quiet well. I mean, sure, he acts like an @$$, but only because other people are so retarded.

In my opinion, yelling over hacks, lags, and cheap kills is appropriate in certain cases, but just because I no-scoped you when you were standing right in front of me doesn't mean that you can go bonkers.

Or if your hopped up on caffeine. That's an excuse :p.

Ranked Halo 3 matches, serious business. I would rather someone hit my mother in the face, causing her extreme facial deformities for the rest of her life than teabag me in a video game, thats how serious it is.

In fact, I would go as far as to call it super serious.

All this serious business aside...Its not like there is a mute button. You are forced to listen to the younglings talk their jibber jabber or jive or whatever kids speak these days.

Tater Mane said:
Ranked Halo 3 matches, serious business. I would rather someone hit my mother in the face, causing her extreme facial deformities for the rest of her life than teabag me in a video game, thats how serious it is.

In fact, I would go as far as to call it super serious.

All this serious business aside...Its not like there is a mute button. You are forced to listen to the younglings talk their jibber jabber or jive or whatever kids speak these days.
ha ha i hope that never happens to your mom :p

usually the kids that teabag in ranked games
jsut another reason not to let stuckup and immature kids play halo

i can understand the little 10 year olds who play and are actually mature enough to NOT cuss us out and teabag us just because they cant kill you without spawn raping/camping or just camping. i had a friend named Paper Spartan who was like 10 and he had recon because he played like he wasnt 10, when he really was.

but most other kids who play and take the game TOO serious (breaking Xboxes, throwing controllers, etc.) look like this :tutu:

wow, thats one hawt monkey :love:
lol
not rlly

ok rlly

darkm2021 said:
usually the kids that teabag in ranked games
jsut another reason not to let stuckup and immature kids play halo

i can understand the little 10 year olds who play and are actually mature enough to NOT cuss us out and teabag us just because they cant kill you without spawn raping/camping or just camping. i had a friend named Paper Spartan who was like 10 and he had recon because he played like he wasnt 10, when he really was.
but most other kids who play and take the game TOO serious (breaking Xboxes, throwing controllers, etc.) look like this :tutu:
wow, thats one hawt monkey :love:
lol
not rlly
ok rlly
thats what my little brother does when i kill him he'll freak out, slam his controller and say" i hate you cory" and im like gosh you take this game to serious, and he'll say "shut up" and leave the room

i looked up a video on Youtube (Angry German Kid) and this kid is out of control. there are people saying this was a setup, but i dont think anyone can ACT that pissed and break a keyboard just for youtube. hell, i am german (not FROM there, but i do have German blood in these vains) and not even i get that pissed, i might swear under my breath, and if i have been trying to get past 1 single level for hours i might get really pissed and say (not yell) "damn" or a few other choice words, but i never get that angry.

Im usually a very calm, polite, loveing person when i'm playing Halo..... but if just one thing deosnt go my way (when i'm playing ranked games with friends I am the CO) liek somewone doesnt listen to me or if the opposing team gets alot of lag kills, I snap. I freak out. I yell, curse, and sometimes even get up and walk away from my tv for a minute or so. I blame that habit on being a Leo lol. If a Leo doesnt get their way they usually turn into monsters hahahaha, so true.

Well I actually do understand you guys but I'm 14 and I'v been playing since I was 5 and thankfully I am not messed up like some kids because I was taught to be respectful and kind, so if I have a problem with a fellow gamer I just try to look at the bright side, mabe say good game. I mean after all we are the Adults and we need to understand that kids have lower self esteem than we do

Well I actually do understand you guys but I'm 14 and I'v been playing since I was 5 and thankfully I am not messed up like some kids because I was taught to be respectful and kind, so if I have a problem with a fellow gamer I just try to look at the bright side, mabe say good game. I mean after all we are the Adults and we need to understand that kids have lower self esteem than we do

Please don't resurrect dead threads - check the date of the previous post before entering your own. If it's been longer than three months, try to not bring up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back