Kingdom Hearts WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can take pictures later, but the most parts of the armors were thrown off.
I think I can try to use the files in 3ds format, but the last time I tried was a epic fail.

I tried here, that's perfect, just have to unfold and change the scale now.

Thanks a lot! :$

I will take the pictures later then I post here.

Here are the pictures of the parts we still have.
We made the 3 armors in only a week, we just finished a couple of hours before the convention but we couldnt use because they got too heavy for wear. The keyblades were made with a little more time, but finished and painted in a hurry.

Our keyblades (yes, the painting is horrible, we will paint again)

Well.. Has a unfinished Kingdom Key too haha. The Aqua's one is not with me so I don't have how to take a picture of it now.

Aqua's arm

Ven's parts

In order: Picture 1: Knee, Arms and Plane+Fauld. Picture 3: Chest.

Terra's parts

Thigh, Left Arm, Thigh and Shoulders.

Ven's Wayfinder (we have the others too :))

Thanks again for all the files.
This time we will finish and use the armors. :$

It is no problem at all, I just hope to see progress pictures or even finished suits

PS: I never thought about making the wayfinders, rofl

The way finders are pretty easy to make at least. XD which is cool beans.

I've barely made it through making sure the cuts for these are in the right places... = 3=

Hello everyone, after a long awaited update, it is finally starting to warm up outside. I have pep'd all the other pieces for my ven costume and now I started to sand my helmet, I am running in to a little problem that I see in the near future.

First picture is almost finished top and the second picture is the trouble I am having, I do not know exactly how to get the detail in there without messing it up, I do have a dremel but it rips that bondo up like it's going out of style, so if I could get some help that would be awesome!

If the dremmel is tearing right through it, try a lower speed setting or a finer grit sandpaper tool. Alternately, if the bondo isn't completely dry, it won't stand up as well. If that doesn't work, you may have to sand by hand.

pretty frickin cool
i was leon the year before last for halloween as a org 13 member
lol i know he never was but those guys are such bad@$$es and leon's my idol >.<

207803_10150133829741401_1111885_n.jpg

i had the griever necklace on too but i think it got stuck in the coat..lol

Attachments

• 207803_10150133829741401_1111885_n.jpg
    207803_10150133829741401_1111885_n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 100
Hi darkbebi,
I recently saw your post (from the previous years) that you were making the ventus armor (as well as the terra & aqua armor) & I am very interested in knowing how your progress went in designing the armor and its completion.
If at all possible, would it ne alright if I can also get a copy of your pepakura design of the ventus armor (as I am interested in making a suit myself) I will give all rightful props to you & your friend who designed it on all photos taken.
I am also from Australia, so I don't believe there would be any convention clashes. If there is any other issues or things of note, I would be glad to hear them out. Any info is greatly appreciated.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards
Free-Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back