Props Kwames Weapon and Prop Thread. (Contest Closed, winner on pg 6))

Status
Not open for further replies.
That magnum is gonna look really nice with that shotty of yours! :p
Yeah! Its perfect, because I'm planning to revamp my UNSC Army Trooper costume, and I needed a new pistol to go with it for the holster, so it works out perfect. I'll have a shotty as my main, and a great M6 for my sidearm.

Yeah! Its perfect, because I'm planning to revamp my UNSC Army Trooper costume, and I needed a new pistol to go with it for the holster, so it works out perfect. I'll have a shotty as my main, and a great M6 for my sidearm.

I just saw your suit, it looks great! oh and Btw I can't for the life of me fine the magazine for the magnum, Im sure you could build one though ha

I just saw your suit, it looks great! oh and Btw I can't for the life of me fine the magazine for the magnum, Im sure you could build one though ha
Thanks, I don't think its exactly great, its okay, but that's why I'm going to upgrade it.
And no mag isn't a big deal, as you said, I could just build my own. In fact Id probably build extra mags to keep in pockets of my costume.

Thanks, I don't think its exactly great, its okay, but that's why I'm going to upgrade it.
And no mag isn't a big deal, as you said, I could just build my own. In fact Id probably build extra mags to keep in pockets of my costume.

I actually really enjoy it, Nice clean work with cardboard, Hopefully mine comes out that good.

Congrats sgt forge! Can't wait to see some pics of u with the pistol :)

And more pics of ur DMR Kwameninja :)

Im not quite finished with the gun but i Tried out a paint job on it! :)
IMG_0934.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of the paint job! :)

Yay! an update! Lovin the paint job. Simple, correct, and realistic. Now all you need are those little spots where there are logos/words and randomly colored sections.
What else do you have to do to it before its done besides paint?

Yay! an update! Lovin the paint job. Simple, correct, and realistic. Now all you need are those little spots where there are logos/words and randomly colored sections.
What else do you have to do to it before its done besides paint?

I gotta remake that back piece thing, the one there is just temporary. I just waiting for my order of styrene to come in ha
oh and i added a few small details with foamies ha
IMG_0944.jpg

YAY foamies! lol The Gun is looking great. I agree wit sgt, the paintjob looks good. Keep it up :)

YAY foamies! lol The Gun is looking great. I agree wit sgt, the paintjob looks good. Keep it up :)

ha foamies are great for small details!

Since i gotta wait and save funds for molding the DMR heres a little sneak peak of what im building next!
gearsss22222223333.png

I know its not the reach shotgun :p but i decided to postpone that one ha

You're DMR looks great, And I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for the input on my AR build. Your weapon systems all look pretty awesome.:cool

Kwamen, just checking in on this thread since a week or 2 ago and MAN you have done so much more stuff! Its awesome! The amount of detail you put into the DMR really makes it stick out. Also I can't wait to see that new gun you are goingto be making
---Ill make sure to check in more often since you work so fast haha.

Oops, sorry I didn't say anything until now, I've been building my stuff too! Congrats to Sgt Forge, and for future reference for possible other drawings, the name is pronounced Cure, sorry for confusing you with the spelling friend!

Can't wait to see that Snub pistol! Are you gonna do COG or Locust colors? Or both?

Oops, sorry I didn't say anything until now, I've been building my stuff too! Congrats to Sgt Forge, and for future reference for possible other drawings, the name is pronounced Cure, sorry for confusing you with the spelling friend!

Can't wait to see that Snub pistol! Are you gonna do COG or Locust colors? Or both?

I plan on casting it hopefully, If so i'll have both cog and locust versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back