Props Kwames Weapon and Prop Thread. (Contest Closed, winner on pg 6))

Status
Not open for further replies.
That DMR looks amazing! As for how much plastic you need. . . I figure that you could use water displacement to figure out the volume of your DMR, as long as its water proof that is.
Idk if that'd work, There a good bit of cardboard parts ha

but small update
I tested out paint colors on the top rail part idk how i feel about it
IMG_0879.jpg

Started and finished the Scope
IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

I took off the at the back and im gonna rebuild it for the 3nd time haha
IMG_0885.jpg

Idk how much I'll be able to update this Because I think im gonna on tour with this band as a guitar tech soon, If i do go i'll be putting this off for a few weeks. Im still not sure if im going though.

I think the paint looks good. Nice scope too. NOOOOO you must finish it!! lol JK hope you have fun touring :) cant wait to see more when you get back

I think the paint looks good. Nice scope too. NOOOOO you must finish it!! lol JK hope you have fun touring :) cant wait to see more when you get back

HA i decided not to go. I'd rather not spend 3 weeks sleeping in a van only to lug around half stacks and tune guitars that the talent-less bands cant even do ha.

i'll be updating this soon! :D

Yay he stayed! The rifle is looking great. I look forward to more on this soon.:)

Heres all who entered so far! :D 6:00 Pm tomorrow is when ill do that drawing! :D
Sky Dragon
Mstruvmgc
MikyVengeance
ODST479
vshore100
DH27<- wasn't gonna include you because you didnt lsiten to anything i said and didnt message me. Next time you'll be excluded

I agree with Vshore, I'm glad u stayed and are gonna do updates! Lol
Wow its been a week already? Time flys when ur building lol.

Loving the detail on that DMR man, I plan to make one next after my shotgun, and you've definitely set the bar high for me, since I'll be building it in a similar way you did.
Also, just wanted to check that you got my PM, since 405th is telling em I've never sent a message ever.

Loving the detail on that DMR man, I plan to make one next after my shotgun, and you've definitely set the bar high for me, since I'll be building it in a similar way you did.
Also, just wanted to check that you got my PM, since 405th is telling em I've never sent a message ever.
see there is a probelem with 405th mesaging

just checked my messages Kyre and Xarmymustang got in before 6!I said I'dd do the drawing a 6 sorry, but right now im out and im doing this through my phone ill do the drawing as soon as i get home. :D

Contest winner! :D

Congratulations Sgt Forge,

to all other contestants, Dont worry there will be other Give aways soon, I can put together these magnums real fast ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! Sweet! Thanks, I'll send you a message real quick. And I'll be sure to treat it nice and make it look all pretty. LOL

Okay, so I've sent you two messages, one reply to your message, and one before that about winning. so I hope you got them, but if not I'll send you a message with my Youtube account to yours

Okay, so I've sent you two messages, one reply to your message, and one before that about winning. so I hope you got them, but if not I'll send you a message with my Youtube account to yours

yeah i got them, Today has just been hectic with errands ive had to run all day ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back