Props Kwames Weapon and Prop Thread. (Contest Closed, winner on pg 6))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to make one thread for all my props and w.i.p.s

CURRENT PROJECT
Revamped Halo Reach DMR

M6G GIVE AWAY

PREVIOUS PROJECTS
New Halo M6G

Gears Of War Lancer

Last edited by a moderator:
jees you work really fast! That looks absolutely unbelievable, I can't believe you did most of that out of foam core.-I'm seriously amazed at that. Also don't worry about the trigger at all, its awesome without it.

Im finished with the prop! :) ill post better pics soon I hope you like it Annanymous! :D
IMG_0618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks amazing!! Im so excited :D !!!!!'
Do you think i will be able to glue a stationary trigger onto it?
I love it <3

omgomgomg its awesome. I'm so excited to see it-you have MAD skills and I am real pumped to see your next weapon build! I have to ask, what method are you using to make these weapons? Are you just looking at a model of it and scratch building? because I have never heard of anyone building them out of foam core I dont think. Also thanks for adding the trigger!!

omgomgomg its awesome. I'm so excited to see it-you have MAD skills and I am real pumped to see your next weapon build! I have to ask, what method are you using to make these weapons? Are you just looking at a model of it and scratch building? because I have never heard of anyone building them out of foam core I dont think. Also thanks for adding the trigger!!

I just layer the basic shape in the board, then i carve in the details with an Exacto blade. and then i seal exposed foam and paint ha.

Lancer Progress

Template
IMG_0629.jpg

Base shape and foregrip, I used a soldering gun on the fore grip
IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Magazine area (again used the soldering gun)
IMG_0633.jpg

So not much work has been done on the lancer, Mainly because I lost interest in making GOW armor and the lancer, I've decided to focus mainly on the Halo Universe. I also decided to give the Dmr a make over, And gonna cast it and do a small run. If interested PM me.

new pics of DMR
IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Oh and I started a 2nd Assault Rifle
IMG_0766.jpg

more on that later, But for now thats it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back