Props L3X's Sliced Weapon Pep Files (New Sliced Spiker)

Next sliced file?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChuKoNu said:
Wow that mauler looks good! I might give that one a try.

Yes try the mauler, I can't post pics now but I did one in foamcore and it worked out great, I am adding bondo to fill in the parts thaat are supposed to be slanted, then I will prbly be casting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i'm going to ask since i did not find what i'm looking for in this thread, can anyone break down what the sliced weapon pep... hurm how do i phrase.

What exactly are these and how can i use them to make weapons. I can see they are sliced versions of the weapons and i downloaded one and dropped into pepakura.

I have deduced they are to be used with a cardboard build, correct? Does one print these normally (on card or regular paper then use as a template)?

The pep file i downloaded(the sliced mauler) loaded but it did not load pages to print like a normal pep file just the 3D picture

(forgive the ignorance in wording and the lack of knowledge, i strive to learn).

To make a long story longer how can i use this, split it print it etc. I was going to send this as a PM (to the OP) to maybe save myself some

embarrassment but thought someone else may have the same questions.

EDIT: forgot to add i voted Shotgun they seem to need some love, i have not seen many searching forums, then maybe the sniper.

SNAFU: these are used for templates for a cardboard weapon. you can use either cardstock or regular printer paper, whichever you prefer, also the mauler is just a 3D file because nobody has made it able to be pepped. i think that someone jsut has to (for lack of a better word) unfold it. i have never done it myself so i dont know the process.

for making them, all you have to do is print one out (one that has the pages in the right side of pepakura) cut out the pieces and trace them onto cardboard. cut out the cardboard and glue the pieces in the right order and you'll have your weapon.

Just wanted to let everyone know i released a new file, the Sniper Rifle. I found a really nice hd model on my computer, i know i downloaded it from here but there was no name with it and i downloaded it a while ago so i dont remember whos it is, theres a pic of it in the .rar file. All credit for the original file goes to whom ever it belongs to. The download is in the first post and yes i realize the first post is all crazy and all the links to the other files are missing, it 5:30am and im really tired so ill fix it sometime tomorrow.

ok so Is it only me or are a good portion of the files in the original post no longer there?

If anyone has the ma5c I would love the link

Hey Lex, is there any way you can convert the file with the clip and all the other goodies for the sniper rifle in a .zip file?

I only have the body for it.

Thank in advance,

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey Lex, is there any way you can convert the file with the clip and all the other goodies for the sniper rifle in a .zip file?

I only have the body for it.

Thank in advance,

-Pony

Hey, tried to pm you but your box is full, lol. so heres your update that everythings in the first post individually. along with some new updated sniper pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
hrmmm, well, it definitly said something about you not being able to recieve messages so i just assumed it was full lol, well either way, everythings up front!

Really sorry to necro this, but how do I assemble the Automag? I've been cutting out the pieces but how do I put it together?

It seems your M6C file is a bit too big, ( about 7.5 inches too long) is there any way to scale it? I tried, but I honestly have no idea how to do it because of the height, width and depth factor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back