Legendary Armor Appreciates Theirs Friends...Rainbows Bring Joy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...yeah...sorry about the title. LOL

We found the knife last night too. I've order a few of them and will mold the knife itself. Thank you guys very much for your help. I'll change the title....LOL

The armor looks molded for the most part. Some of it look like it might be vac formed but it would be reverse bucks where it's a draw in vs. draw over.

BishopX said:
LOL. Only if you're a chick! :whistle:

Well then, that lets me off the hook... phew! *wipes the sweat from his brow* lol

So, if you don't mind me asking, why not simply use the original knife rather than molding/casting it? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
...for costuming Cons / gigs / events there is a tendancy to have a lot of kids...if something were to happen since you had a 'real' knife that could be serious bad news...or some idiot nabs it etc...

...it is even a fine line when brandishing prop weapons...sometimes we are requested to not carry them in the presence of kids at events...

...just common sense...

Hmm... yeah, good point. I have yet to wear any sort of costume get-up for an event, so that hadn't occurred to me... silly me...

slavefive said:
...for costuming Cons / gigs / events there is a tendancy to have a lot of kids...if something were to happen since you had a 'real' knife that could be serious bad news...or some idiot nabs it etc...

...it is even a fine line when brandishing prop weapons...sometimes we are requested to not carry them in the presence of kids at events...

...just common sense...

Sometimes they let you peace-bond weapons- i.e. ziptie it into a scabbard so it'd take a bit of work to free it, and anyone wandering around can't just grab your sword or knife and start slashing people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back